Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 30 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 44 reviews
on July 31, 2014
Love this watch. Got it as a hot deal for 89. I think it might be because the roman numeral 4 of the watch face is IIII and not IV. Maybe that's normal in some locations but I'm not sure. Anyway, no one I now is going to give me a hard time about my watch face. The color is great and the size of the watch face is larger which seems to be trendy now. I had a guy ask me the other day if it was Micheal Korrs and I said no and told him the great deal I felt like I got on it. Setting the dial date, month and year is a little weird and it is a little hard to read those but I'm pretty sure most people use their phones for that information now.
on February 5, 2014
This is a gorgeous watch, and I LOVE it ! I have to fight myself not to wear it all the time since I match my watches to my outfits; however, if you're not ready for something very large, you might want to choose another of the Stuhrling watches. I truly enjoy the large size of this watch as well as the color and design.
on December 27, 2013
My experience is different than the other reviewer. My watch was exactly as pictured. I took it to my jeweler and he removed links to make it fit my wrist. He said it was a good watch. I am not used to wearing such a big watch but my coworkers tell me that it what is the fashion these days. They all liked it.
on December 18, 2013
Beautiful watch. Well worth what I paid for it. Have gotten many compliments. Not too blingy, but just enough to set the mood for the day or evening. Can be dressed up or dressed down. Well crafted & made product. A little difficult to adjust the settings for the dials according to their instructions, but once learned it wasn't a problem. This one is definitely a keeper! Very happy with the watch.
on March 27, 2014
Bought this chic watch for my 16 year old daughter. Sweet sixteen! She loves it and the rose gold and oversized face is so popular in her social set right now. Very classy and has earned many compliments from guys and gals alike.
on May 15, 2014
I LOVE THE DESIGN &COLOUR OF THIS "OVERSIZED FACE" WATCH! I HAVE A SMALL WRIST BUT IT FITS ME REALLY WELL!
IT'S STYLISH, CLASSY &GETS NOTICED! IT'S PRESENTED IN A NICE BOX, LOOKS REALLY EXPENSIVE! EXCELLENT VALUE FOR MONEY!
EXCELLENT SERVICE FROM AMAZON: MY ORDER GOT LOST IN TRANSIT. THE REPLACEMENT WAS SENT IMMEDIATELY WITHOUT ANY HASSLE! AMAZON IS THE BEST: 10/10!!!
on September 1, 2016
Beautiful casual/dressy watch. Had bracelet sized down as it was a bit too large for me. Have many Stuhrling watches they are nice watches and moderately priced.
on March 8, 2017
Love it
on January 31, 2015
Love, love, love this watch! It dependably keeps accurate time, is comfortable, and best of all, it is lovely! Stuhrling is my favorite brand of watches - affordable, reliable, and fashionable. Plus - made in the US!
on July 8, 2014
I am a nurse and I wear watches daily. I have been wearing this watch for about 1.5 weeks and the band is beginning to show signs of wear, the finish on the band is coming off. Otherwise it is a very nice watch, I just didn't expect it to wear so quickly.