Stuhrling Original Women's 530.11OB1 Fusion Quartz Date Black Ceramic Watch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Black ceramic round shaped case with protective krysterna crystal on front
- Stainless steel unidirectional ratcheting bezel and screw down crown
- Black dial with silvertone applied arabic numerals and date window
- Black ceramic triple row link bracelet with deployant clasp
- Water resistant to 165 feet (50 M): suitable for swimming and showering
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
New items from Stuhrling Original
Black ceramic round shaped case with protective krysterna crystal on front Stainless steel unidirectional ratcheting bezel and screw down crown Black dial with silvertone applied arabic numerals and date window Black ceramic triple row link bracelet with deployant clasp Water-resistant to 50 M (165 feet)
The Ceramic Family is part of the Leisure Collection, which includes timepieces that combines beautiful designs with a delicate formal style. Members of this family feature solid ceramic cases and bracelets, a very strong material that is smooth and cool to the touch.
Summary of Features
• Movement: Quartz (VX12)
• Complications: Hours, Minutes, and Seconds with Quick Set Date
• Dial: Polished Dial
• Hands: Stick-Style Hands
Diagrams of Features
- Product Dimensions: 0.6 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- ASIN: B008H9A308
- Item model number: 530.11OB1
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 8, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Stuhrling Original|
|Dial window material type||Antireflective Sapphire|
|Case diameter||36 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||12 millimeters|
|Band length||Women's Standard|
|Band width||15 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||Second Hand|
|Water resistant depth||165 Feet|
Top customer reviews
Update: I went to a different jeweler for a battery it seems to be working. It stopped twice but it's been good for a month now.
Update: I purchased a battery and it still does not run or it stops and starts it does not skip but it just stops. It was 7am and it had 12 pm.
The problem is we have scraped up to buy this mothers day watch and though I requested a return two days after buying it I am required to pay the shipping to send it back to Stuhrling. This is ridiculous for a watch that I just purchased. I am bitterly disappointed. This is turning out to be a miserable mothers day. Update: instead of paying to have it returned. I took it to the watchmaker and had a battery put in. It works now. No it did not work after I put the battery in... I blew on it because I could not take the time to go to the post office and it has been working for one day...