BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 19, 2014
I would recommend this watch to every girl! It's stunning... yet casual and comfortable. The pink'ish accents are adorable w/out being juvenile & the style is classy yet not over exaggerated. Setting it was a breeze and I was able to start enjoying my new watch immediately (w/in 18 hours) thanks to the free overnight shipping! I couldn't be more pleased. This watch would be the PERFECT GIFT to give YOURSELF! Trust me, you won't wanna let this one go! :)
on July 17, 2015
I purchased this watch for my granddaughter at Christmas. At age 11, it was her first "adult" watch and she loved it. The white color is feminine and the watch looked good on her. The dial is easy to read. She was delighted with this gift and I was happy to find such a good watch for a reasonable price.
on December 1, 2015
This is an absolutely beautiful watch. I gave it to my daughter for her college graduation. However, within 5 months, the ceramic trim on the face shattered. She loves the watch so much, she definitely didn't mistreat it and she only wears it for special occasions. But the warranty covers only the inner mechanism. So much for a commemoration of her graduation.
on May 8, 2015
This seems to be a good quality watch so far. The price was good, and the color is okay. I am pretty picky when it comes to watches , and all the reviews on this brand was stellar. I just happened to luck out and get it on sale.
A great watch from a long standing company. I am a fan of Stuhrling and will definitely buy more of their watches in the near future.
on May 6, 2015
Lovely watch, perfect size for an average female wrist if you like chunky watches like i do... didn't go 5 stars because the wristband is solid rubber (vs. links) and although it looks great, its not as flexible as i would've wanted. But it's a great looking, comfortable wristwatch - LOVE IT
on May 19, 2014
Beautiful watch, very high quality, elegance at a reasonable price. Would make an awesome choice to give as a graduation gift for someone special!
on December 25, 2015
Perfect when you splash a lot when cooking. Comfortable. Now I don't have to keep asking What day is this....
on June 27, 2014
Day dial does not work, so embarrassing - I gave it as a gift... I am very unhappy about it.
on December 2, 2015
Love this watch. Beautiful and solid construction. Very pleased with my purchase.
on October 26, 2015
Got it as a bday gift for my 30year old girlfriend and she loved it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.