Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Sturdi Products SturdiBag Cube Pet Carrier, Large,...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 40% off the $69.95 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Sturdi Products Bag Cube Pet Carrier
|Price:||$69.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Durable 600 Denier Polyester and Feather Light Construction
- Adjustable 4-point padded shoulder strap & leather hand grip
- Retractable privacy flaps on all mesh windows
- Interior fleece pad secured by Velcro
- Zipper Security Clips and a tether for safety and security, included!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
SturdiBag Cube: Now in two sizes! The Cube is our smallest and lightest pet carrier and has been tested to safely carry up to 20 pounds (9 kg), but designed for the petite pet weighing up to 10 pounds (4.5 kg). Best size for small cats and kittens, tiny toys, miniature dogs, even rabbits and other tiny furry friends! Many professional animal trainers and exhibitors who travel with cats and dogs extensively prefer SturdiBag because it is simply the best in-cabin, light weight, flex-height pet carrier available. Whether it is used on a plane, in the car, or for carrying by foot, your pet will be comfortable and safe in a SturdiBag cat or small dog carrier.
Color: Blue Jay
Compare to similar items
This item Sturdi Products SturdiBag Cube Pet Carrier, Large, Blue Jay
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Nationwide Pet Supplies||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||A-Z HUT|
|Color||Blue Jay||Black||Purple||Navy||Black||Jet Black|
|Item Dimensions||12 x 12 x 12 in||11.81 x 17.72 x 11.81 in||12 x 12 x 18 in||12 x 16 x 20 in||10 x 19 x 13 in||10.5 x 22 x 10 in|
|Size||LARGE 12"L x 12"H x 12"W||18"x12"x12"||Large||X-Large||Large||One size|
Top Customer Reviews
Other than that caution, I have only wonderful things to say about the carrier. It's great in every way you can imagine, but here are the two biggies for me:
1. It doesn't collapse inward on your dog! At all. Anywhere. Every other carrier I've purchased, and I've bought MANY over the years at all sorts of stupid prices, has either mushed inwards on the ends or on the sides. This one doesn't. Your dog is kept comfortable and squish-free AND safe from anything that might mash into the carrier from the outside.
2. It has this brilliant shoulder strap arrangement where there are two points of attachment on each side, and the length of each side adjusts independently. You adjust the one away from your body longer, the one toward your body shorter, and miracle of miracles, your dog has a flat surface to ride on instead of a tilted floor that throws him against the side of your body at an angle. It's also much more comfortable to carry, which is HUGE when you're on mile 8 of a cross-airport trek and your toy poodle has started to feel like he weighs as much as a mastiff.
Bottom line: this is the best carrier I've ever owned, and I will never buy any other kind. Love it!!
Our Maltese is just turning 2 and I have no doubts that this carrier will last her a long time. Our $20 carrier we bought when she was a puppy is falling apart.
+ Positives +
1. By far the best feature are the flexible rods that provide an arch over the top of the bag - these allow the carrier to fit in very tight spaces (i.e. under an airplane seat). The rods push the top of the bag up in a small space, resulting in as much room as possible for your pet.
2. The padding inside the carrier is extremely plush (fleece over an egg-crate pad) and my dog loves this more than his regular bed. If we leave it out he usually will sleep in it he likes it so much
3. The carrier is extremely well built with high quality materials. Has 3 vented openings (front, top and back) with velcro closures and zippers. Has a foam board insert in the bottom (zippered compartment in the bottom) to provide support for the entire structure. Also has two openings (front door on side as well as zippered hole on top, like in the picture).
4. Given the size, it fits just about anywhere!
- Negatives -
1. The Cube is VERY small and I found my 7 lb Yorkie had trouble fitting. I'd suggest actually measuring out 10" x 10" floor space & 10" height to make sure your pet will fit comfortably inside. If you don't have a ruler, the long edge of a piece of paper is 11 1/2" so it's shorter than that!
2. The carrying shoulder strap provided is the same one as the large crate (4 thick straps with a large shoulder pad). While I'm sure it gives it plenty of strength, given the size of the cube it seemed overkill - I ended up not using it, but instead just used the handle.
3. Although not much assembly was required, you have to bend two rods into place to provide support for the roof. The rods were very rigid and hard to get in (needed to bend them significantly) and was worried they would break (although they didn't)
Overall, great construction and a perfect travel product for a very small animal. However, if you have an animal such as a 10 lb dog I definitely would recommend looking at one of the larger SturdiBag products.