Sturdy Covers Ac Defender - All Season Air Conditioner Cover (Grey) (32X32)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Keeps debris out of your AC unit with our unique mesh design. The holes allow for ventilation, but keep leaves from becoming trapped into your unit. The cover is designed to ensure your air conditioner continues operation for years to come
- Life of your air conditioner will be extended due to less accumulation of debris, leaves, pine needles, grass trimmings, and more. When these items pile up in an A/C unit, the integrity of the air conditioner becomes compromised
- Due to our mesh design, moisture does not get trapped and condensate back into your air conditioner. This will keep the compressor, condenser, cables, and piping from rusting over time
- Four (4) adjustable bungee cords are included with your order to secure the air conditioner cover over your unit properly
- All of our products include a 100% satisfaction guarantee
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Sturdy Covers All Season AC Cover
- Cover your air conditioner, heat pump, or outdoor unit with our All Season AC Defender!
- Keeps out pine needles, leaves, debris, and anything else that may find its way into your unit
- Please check with your AC service provider before using this cover on your air condtioner while in operation
Compare with similar items
Sturdy Covers AC Defender - Winter Proof Air Conditioner Cover
Jeacent Air Conditioner Cover for Outside Units, Heavy Duty Winter Top
Ac Unit Cover - Conditioner Winter Waterproof Top Air Conditioner Leaf Guard Air Conditioner Cover with Open Mesh For Outside Units ( 2 Pack ) (Set A, 28"×28")
Outdoor Air Conditioner Cover - A/C Winter Weather Protector - Square
Outdoor Air Conditioner Covers - Winter Top AC Cover - 28x28 - Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Sturdy Covers USA||Sturdy Covers USA||Jeacent||Day day up up||DBROTH||PremierAcCovers|
|Color||Grey||Black||Dark Grey||Set a||Gray||Black|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After installation, I decided to test Sturdy Covers comment that this cover prevents unwanted debris from entering, "without impeding the unit’s natural air flow." To do this, I used an air speed indicator to measure the flow of air from the top of the running condenser both with, and without, the cover installed. After taking the speed readings and doing some simple math, imagine my surprise when the results showed that with the cover installed, the air flow out of the unit was reduced by 48%. This amount of air restriction is the same as having clogged cooling fins. It results in extended run times, higher bills and, ultimately, damage to the unit.
Looking back at all of the reviews on this item, I can find no buyer that actually tested this claim by the manufacturer and I'm surprised considering the obvious repercussions of restricting the air flow of a condenser. Because of the price of this product and the cost and time to mail it back, I just dumped it in the trash.
In sum, this is an excellent cover for keeping potentially damaging stuff out of your AC condenser.
Despite claims to the contrary, this thing surely does restrict airflow a bit compared to the grill on our unit, so that is a bit of a concern (restricting air flow makes the unit work harder when it is on, so it can shorten its lifespan over time). However, we have a neighbor's huge nearby tree hanging limbs high over our yard, dropping so much junk in this unit that we have to use it to keep stuff out.
The company that does our tuneups has commented about the amount of tree debris getting inside the housing. So, it is kind of a tough dilemma for us. We'll use this for now as it does keep out the vast majority of the debris being dropped on it.
I connected using “extreme outdoor” Velcro strips (available from Amazon) which allows for easy removal for cleaning.
This gives a more finished/OEM look without the need for the bungee cords.
Works great and looks great!