Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 18 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 19 reviews
on January 27, 2017
Perfect little dudes for the foosball table
on December 28, 2013
These men look like the old style parts on my Foosball table. However the hole for the bar is a loose fit. Time will tell if this creates enough stress to cause the men to crack. The bolt and nut holes were opposite those of my previous men. That is not so much a problem as the hole for the nut is larger and does not hold the original nut. I had to scrounge up a nut and bolt to fit. Not impossible, just additional hassle. The balls provided are a bit larger than those I used before. That ended up being a good thing since they consistently triggered the score keeper which had been intermittent before.
on April 26, 2017
Great fix for our fooseball
on February 6, 2014
My buddies and I play some pretty hard core foos, and break men fairly regularly. There guys look like a perfect match for my table so I obviously got them. They fit great and seem to be of good quality. The only complaint I have is that all of the guys hair color is black and so is their sock (the little colored stripe near the bottom), so they're not quite the same as the other men I have.
on October 8, 2013
The replacement men that arrived are not the same mold as shown (and described) in the listing. They are the newer, cheaper hex-front mold. Look at the photos in other similar listings and you'll see the ones I'm talking about. I paid more for these because the photos showed that they were the older round front mold. Disappointed, but they were cheap enough that it's not worth it to send them back. :-(
on December 10, 2014
The Men shipped however there were no balls with the shipment. As well, the quality of the plastic men is less than favorable as they are very thin and not at all as rugged as the original men. There were no bolts/nuts with the men either as an fyi to anyone else considering purchasing.
on March 11, 2015
They work fine once tightened down. Problem is their faces are painted "simpson" yellow. Description doesn't mention that. My originals are skin color.
on August 28, 2013
I two balls where to big for my table . The balls will not go down thru my shoot, The ball that I had with the table was smaller. The Men was the right size. Thank you. Note: Can you seen me two next size down ball ?
on August 23, 2014
The players were exactly as advertised and were a perfect match of the old ones. They came quickly and are happily installed.
on January 12, 2015
Cheap plastic, colors are a bit off, but they do the trick.