- You have clipped this coupon.
- Save 5% on DIY GUITAR KIT when you purchase 1 or more Bex Gears Guitar Neck Rest Neck Pillow offered by mangolulu18. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on Bex Gears DIY guitar kits when you purchase 1 or more Bex Gears Guitar Work Mat Instrument Work Mat Guitar Cleaning Luthier Tool … offered by mangolulu18. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
4 Year Music Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
DIY TL Style Electric Guitar Kits, okoume wood Body Build Your Own Guitar
Save 5% on DIY GUITAR KIT when you purchase 1 or more Bex Gears Guitar Neck Rest Neck Pillow offered by mangolulu18. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Save 5% on Bex Gears DIY guitar kits when you purchase 1 or more Bex Gears Guitar Work Mat Instrument Work Mat Guitar Cleaning Luthier Tool … offered by mangolulu18. Here's how (restrictions apply)
|Top Material||Okoume wood Body|
|Back Material||Okoume Wood|
|Fretboard Material||Composite ebony|
|Guitar Pickup Configuration||。|
|Guitar Bridge System||。|
|Number of Strings||6|
About this item
- DIY electric guitar kits
- okoume wood Body, maple neck
- white pickguard and all electronic parts
- it is easy to build your own telecaster electric guitar
- After purchase,the instruction(PDF) will be sent to you via Amazon message.(Please don't shield your Amazon message from seller,or we could not send you the instruction)
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
DIY Electric Guitar Kits For LP Guitar, Okoume Body, Maple Neck,Composite Ebony Fretboard
Electric Guitar Kits for ST Electric Guitar, Okoume wood Body
Metallor Electric Guitar DIY Kit ST Style Guitar Kit with Basswood Body Maple Neck Chrome Hardware Right Handed Build Your Own Guitar.
Electric Guitar Kits for TL Electric Guitar, Okoume wood Body
DIY SG Style Electric Guitar Kits Mapel Neck okoume wood Body
|Sold By||mangolulu18||mangolulu18||mangolulu18||Sunsmile Music||mangolulu18||mangolulu18|
|Fretboard Material Type||composite ebony||Ebony||composite ebony||poplar Laminated||composite ebony||composite ebony|
|Guitar Bridge System||。||Tremolo||Tremolo||Tremolo||.||.|
|Guitar Pickup Configuration||。||Humbucker||Single Coil||Single Coil||.||.|
|Neck Material Type||Maple||Maple||Maple||Maple||Maple||Maple|
|Number of Strings||6||6||6||6||6||6|
* unfinished electric guitar kits *okoume wood Body * maple neck After purchase,the instruction(PDF) will be sent to you via Amazon message.(Please don't shield your Amazon message from seller,or we could not send you the instruction)
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have to preface this review with an understanding that for $100 you must expect to get a guitar with a few bugs. After all, this is a kit guitar, so some assembly is required.
With that said, I’m very impressed with this kit’s quality given the price. The neck is well finished and feels fast. The hardware could be better but is adequate and will hold a tune with worn in strings. Everything is pretty simple to assemble with easy plug and play electronics.
I have two complaints. The first I kind of expected to see, and that is the nut action. This was not cut correctly when the neck was assembled and left the string action incredibly high to the point that fretting the first fret would alter pitch almost an entire step (Low E was almost F#). This was an easy fix after 20 minutes with some nut files. The other major complaint is the neck set angle. I will inevitably need to shim this bolt on neck to get the angle right for a proper setup.
Besides those things, and most likely a quick fret leveling to address about 1/3 of the frets rocking, it’s a relatively solid and well built guitar. I would gladly build one of these for a friend looking for a cheap but decent first guitar to learn with.
CONS: Some of the holes for the bridge were slightly off and had to be filled and redrilled to line up with the pickguard. Also there were no holes drilled on the head for the provided string trees. The pickups sound OK but are prone to feedback, but for this little money you should expect that. The biggest issue is that the nut is too tall; notes on the first fret are at least a quarter tone sharp, which you won't find out until it's all together.
OVERALL: Still a good value. The thing is, if you're building a guitar from a kit, there's only so much they can do for you. You'll still need to learn how to set up your action, string height, pickup height, truss rod adjustment, intonation, etc. regardless. If none of that interests you, either find a friend who knows how or buy a ready-made guitar instead. I do think it would benefit from swapping the bridge or at least getting some compensated saddles to set the intonation more precisely, and upgrading the pickups. But the body and neck are the most important factor, and they were superb apart from the nut, which is still reasonable easy to fix.