Truck Reviews Beauty Magazine Deals Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now STL18_GNO

on April 26, 2015
These are THE most comfortable jeans I've EVER owned! I'm a plus-sized "pear" shaped gal, meaning, it's hard to find jeans that fit well in the waist AND legs. Generally if they fit my waist, they are large in the legs - if they fit my legs, they're too tight in the waist. These fit perfectly and are very true to size. Due to the soft jean fabric and perfect fit, it's almost like wearing leggings! There's no cut-in in the waist at all, which is a serious BONUS! These are "skinny" jeans that you can wear with flip flops... but with the play in the fabric, I can wear them with my high ankle boots as well as my knee-high cowboy boots! If I had to state a complaint? it's that the front pockets are way too deep, that's it! Seriously! I don't leave many reviews at all, but I had to with these jeans. I don't think it matters if you're a "pear" shaped gal or not, these are a must have...
14 people found this helpful
on December 20, 2014
These are really cute I liked the style but I'm 5'3, and normally wear a size 18. I ordered a size 16 just in case the stretch. I should have gone down another size cause they really stretch and they aren't as skinny I would like them to be. On the flip side they did give me a great butt
16 people found this helpful
on May 31, 2015
I wear a size 14-16, I selected a size 14, after reading the reviews that the jeans run larger and are very stretchy - I'm glad I did. I usually shy away from purchasing clothes online because Im a curvy woman, so the fit will differ based on the cut. However, these jeans are amazing! Thank you to the reviews because they were dead on, I probably could have even gone one size smaller (12) than I did. They are stylish, comfortable, a feel great pair of jeans!!! I want another pair, if they have other denim colors - a darker denim would be superb! Happy shopping! ♡
9 people found this helpful
on October 5, 2016
Love, love these jeans! I am 5'7" size 22-24 and I have a large waist and thin legs, hips and butt (Apple shaped). It's so hard to find jeans that fit my body type. I first ordered the size 22 which did fit but a little snug on my waist so I ordered 2 more in 24, which were absolutely perfect! The fabric has enough give to make them comfortable but is still denim, not faux denim. I just purchased 2 more pairs because I finally found jeans that fit and the price can't be beat! If you have the same problem with an apple shape, order these you won't be disappointed.
3 people found this helpful
on May 14, 2016
This jean company really got it right!!! Women have curves and they realize this! Who says being meatier means you have to wear unflattering clothes, i.e. moo-moos??? We can be sexy and stylish ALL DAY LONG!!! I have been on a quest to find cute clothing for meatier women, and these jeans will now be added to my constant collection!!! They fit well in all the right places, and they do give me a more rounder butt! The jeans even give more at the waist too! The side view is amazing to me. They look like the pic. They look great with that sexy heel, or that weekend tennis shoe! I will definitely trust their brand and buy more styles and colors. As with any purchase, don't be afraid to buy a size up if you have to. These jeans go up to a amazing 24 plus!!!! Note:I am size 18/20 and I ordered a size 22 just to be safe. If you want more room, order the 24plus! Whether they are too big or too small for some, contact customer service at Amazon for any returns. Cudos to the companies that realize that not everyone is a size 2 and are not afraid to admit this! Its funny because when i shop in stores for clothes, i see xxs and sml and somerimes med. still on the racks and all my sizes are all gone! It seems to show that some people aren't as small as they claim to be!!!(LOL) I adore my curves! I am very happy with these jeans!!!!
on November 23, 2015
Buying jeans is usually a nightmare for me because it's so hard to find ones that fit, are comfortable, and flattering. Normally I'm lucky to get 2 out of those 3 wishful criteria, and buying online is a study in frustration and anxiety. These jeans hit the trifecta! They fit really well, they're incredibly comfortable, and they're the most flattering ones I own. The only less than perfect thing about them is that on me, the legs are a little loose instead of the close fit I'd prefer. However, it's not because of a flaw in the product, it's simply because of the way my weight is distributed. If you're hesitating about buying these, you can stop worrying! They're absolutely worth it. To give an idea of the fit, I'm 5'4, 210 lbs and carry my weight in my stomach and thighs. I ordered a size 20, and it's perfect for me.
on December 22, 2016
Jeans were not as expected. They are so stretchy that the rips look weird and tattered. They fit well in the butt and hips but are too loose and baggy everywhere else and they just looked worse as the day went on from the fabric stretching.
2 people found this helpful
on June 5, 2017
These pants are amazing! I always have trouble finding pants that fit because I'm short and curvy, but these are amazing and so flattering. I'm only 5 ft 2, so pants are always too long in the leg or in the crotch -_- but these are perfect. The legs are a little long, but because they are skinny jeans, you can't really tell. Love them!
on March 4, 2017
Sexy and make me feel amazing. So comfortable. I'm a size 18 with major curves, and i feel gorgeous in these.
on June 16, 2017
After reading several reviews I decided to size up to a 16 instead of my normal 14. I really could have stuck with the 14 for the true skinny jean fit. My waist is 34" and my hips are 44", the pear shape. These jeans, for me, are true to size.