- Hardcover: 343 pages
- Publisher: Modern Language Association of America; 2 edition (January 1998)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0873526996
- ISBN-13: 978-0873526999
- Product Dimensions: 9.6 x 6.5 x 1.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (7 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,363,877 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
MLA Style Manual and Guide to Scholarly Publishing, 2nd Edition 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
Elsevier Sales & Deals
Save up to 50% on textbooks, study guides & resources for your medical specialty.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I highly recommend this manual for upper-level undergraduates, graduate students, and professors in the humanities. (Scientific style is somewhat different.) If you are just beginning to familiarize yourself with MLA style, you might feel more comfortable with Gibaldi's other stylebook, MLA HANDBOOK FOR WRITERS OF RESEARCH PAPERS.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
A modern reference, very handy to very your punctuation.Published 20 months ago by Satisfied Customer