- Hardcover: 288 pages
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Academic (September 6, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1441122184
- ISBN-13: 978-1441122186
- Product Dimensions: 5.7 x 1.1 x 8.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #12,366,009 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Style in Theory: Between Literature and Philosophy 0th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
“[T]he volume makes a valuable contribution to the study of style at the intersection of literature and philosophy. Summing Up: Recommended. Graduate students and researchers/faculty.” ―P.I. Vieira, Georgetown University, CHOICE
About the Author
Prof. Gloria Lauri-Lucente is Director of the Institute of Anglo-Italian Studies, Head of the Department of Italian and Deputy Dean of the Faculty of Arts at the University of Malta.
Browse award-winning titles. See more