V.S. Dryer Fast Dry Styler W/3 Styling Attachments 1875 Watt [Health and Beauty
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 3 Styling Attachments: Wide detangling comb attachment, Brush attachment, Fine finishing comb attachment
- Dual voltage for worldwide use
- 3 heat/3 speed settings for drying and styling all hair types
- 1875 watts
- Matte Finish
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Matte Finish 3 Styling Attachments: Wide detangling comb attachment, Brush attachment, Fine finishing comb attachment Dual voltage for worldwide use Styles and dries hair with your preferred attachment - for smoothing, shaping or touch-ups 3 heat/3 speed settings for drying and styling all hair types Cold Shot button for setting style 1875 watts Hanging ring/cord guard One-year limited warranty (details in package) Underwriters Laboratories listed ALCI safety plug
Top Customer Reviews
1. Does not dry my hair as quickly as the other one did but is still adequately fast (as I'm often short for time)
2. Has the most screeching, high pitched sound I have ever heard in a blow-dryer. While not a deal breaker - it took some time getting used to the sound. About 1 month into it I've gotten used to the noise level and am happy with my purchase.
I don't use the brushes - so I can't speak to their effectiveness - but I certainly would buy this hair dryer again, given the choice. It's lightweight, does the job and is a Vidal Sassoon, a brand I consider to be good quality and reliable.
Originally purchased at Sears a LONG time ago, I used it for several years in what I consider harsh conditions. I use a round brush to straighten my hair. My LONG hair. Because of that, I blow dry it for a while, then when it's almost dry, I start the sequencing, as I refer to it. Put section of hair onto brush near roots, turn on hair dryer, twirl brush while following from roots to ends with hair dryer. Repeat A LOT. Then repeat process, just focusing on roots at crown of head. So, lots of on and off switching. Did I say this dryer lasted for several years with that abuse? So, finally it died. Sears no longer sells. Found on Amazon = SUPER HAPPY! I have had this second one for years as well. LOVE IT! My future daughter in law was at my home, and she fell in love with the hair dryer too. I'm thinking Christmas!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
before it started acting funny and scared me.Read more