Stylish Black Metal Cosmetics Bottle Holder Nail Polish Organizer Makeup Storage Fashion Display Stand
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- A modern, stylish, and very useful nail polish rack that's perfect for use in professional nail salons or in your own home.
- The 3 inclined shelves each feature 8 rows - with metal wire dividers and a looped metal end cap on each - for a total of 24 rows that, combined, can hold approximately 72 bottles of nail polish.
- Sturdy yet lightweight, and easy to move wherever it needs to be displayed.
- Official MyGift® product includes protective white box and our signature decorative leaflet.
- Approximate Dimensions: Overall - 12.75" W X 16.25" H X 9.25" D; Each Row - 9.5" L X 1.75" W X 1" H.
Display and organize your impressive nail polish collection in this stylish, sturdy, and sensible black nail polish display stand. Made of sculpted metal and a beautiful black finish, this nail polish holder brilliantly blends both modern and classic style to create a trendy yet timeless design that is sure to fit in beautifully in your salon or your home. The nail polish organizer is made up of 3 inclined trays that allow you to keep the shelves stocked and faced at all times, and the 8 rows on each shelf cosmetics holder (for a total of 24 rows) come with metal wire dividers and looped metal end caps to help keep your bottles of nail polish organized and secure on your cosmetics organizer. This nail polish shelf can also be used to organize other small bottles, such as liquid foundation bottles on your cosmetics stand. Whether you want to display your nail polish bottles for sale at a salon or simply keep your favorite colors right at your fingertips in your own home, this metal nail polish rack is the perfect choice.*Due to monitor variations, colors may appear slightly different.
Approximate Dimensions: Overall - 12.75" W X 16.25" H X 9.25" D; Each Row - 9.5" L X 1.75" W X 1" H.
Nail polish not included with purchase.
Top customer reviews
It's a nice looking, sturdy rack, but it would work much better if the shelves pulled out for easy accessibility & for adding & removing whatever you use the rack for.
I can see & get my polishes easier in the baskets I originally had them in. Perhaps someone who has this can give me some tips on how to use it. Thanks.