Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 201 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 212 reviews
on April 9, 2014
Arrived ontime but its bigger than the average and can hardly fit in to a pocket. Get it only if your pants have over sizes pockets or of your going to carry it in something else
on October 29, 2014
When I received this wallet I was happy with the look, and feel of it even though the wallet is thick and heavy, but 12 weeks after having this wallet the lining used to separate the bill fold which is made of cloth and has leather trim fell apart. The billfold lining was glued in not sewed in and the glue just melted away. At this time the rest of the wallet seems to be holding up. The other problem I have with this wallet would be the credit card holders. These slits should should allow the cards to sit up high enough for easy viewing, but all to often my card slide too far down which I'm sure its also related to poor manufacturing. If I could I would not have given this wallet any stars don't buy this product.
on August 31, 2015
The idea behind this wallet is great! Just poorly manufactured. With the simple credit card holder, the wallet can be really bulky to carry around. I have used it for weeks and even then the leather or plastic material will not compress and keep its big wallet form. If we take a lot at the credit card holder, it holds 3 credit cards. Not very big, and when fully loaded with the 3 credit cards it can be kind of difficult to take them out for use. Overall it is a great idea, but unfortunately I was not able to make this wallet work for my lifestyle.
review image review image review image
on September 21, 2015
Nice product, feels good in the hand too. Got nice girth to it too no man should be walking around with a paper thin wallet lol, that being said it's not uncomfortable for the back pocket or side pockets (I'm a semi truck driver and it sits in my back pocket while driving 10 plus hours a day). The card slots are perfect and the outside card holder comes in handy with my more important cards. Great product, in my opinion they sell themselves to cheap because it feels like one of the most premium wallets out there. Definitely would recommend to a friend.

Pros: Premium feel, More than enough space, Dual inside cash slots, Outside cash slot, outside comments card slot.

Cons: None Yet at time of receipt (9-19-15) will update if that changes.

Look: 5/5
Feel: 5/5
Utility: 5/5
Price: 100/5

Over all : 115/20
Very Satisfied.
Will recommend to other friends, and Amazon users.
on April 30, 2014
Really nice wallet! It is beatify crafted and it appears to be very durable. I'd give it 5 stars if it wasn't so large.
on December 24, 2014
Nice wallet for the price.
Positives: the removable "mini" wallet works well and stays in place. It's handy for taking a few cards when not all are needed. Stitching is strong. Lots of card slots. Two bill sections (note the divider came undone easily).
Negative: Credit card compartments are separated by a stitched material and a cardboard backing between compartments. I've found this stitching to come undone and the paper/cardboard to expose making it moot (same applies to the divider between the two bill sections). The stitching for the wallet itself is sturdy and yet to come apart. The window for the drivers license compartment is too small so you'll always have to remove it show it.
on February 8, 2015
The insert make this worth while. The amount of cards I keep is ridiculous. The insert allows me to keep the 10 important cards (ID, credit cards, Insurance cards, etc) and the remainder can go in the giant wallet. I can keep the insert wallet on me at all times and not wear the giant wallet and hurt my back. This really makes sense.
on July 20, 2015
My husband loves this Wallet! At first he was unhappy because it was a bit bigger than what he expected but now he is telling his friends to get one too! It comes with a mini leather card hold that separates from the actual wallet so he keeps what he needs in that case and brings it with him while we are shopping, going to dinner, ect. Then he keeps all his other cards and items in the actual Wallet which he will leave in the car locked up in case he needs it.
on March 7, 2015
This wallet came right on time with no problems and it's a great size for me I love this new wallet and at $5 it was a great deal.... win win for me
on November 5, 2015
My boyfriend loves his wallet! It has a ton of space for all his cards and his pictures, it does smell a bit of leather/plastic but neither of us minded the smell. It serves its purpose the price was great, it came quickly and I love the color. It's exactly as the picture shows and I definitely recommend to anyone looking to buy a gift for your favorite guy or if you need a good wallet. You won't regret it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.