|Brand Name||A Bowl of Cherries|
|Item model number||CCnx110515|
|Manufacturer Part Number||CCnx110515|
Stylus NX110, NX115, NX215, NX415, NX510, NX515 Cleaning Cartridges / printhead cleaning fluid
|Price:||$49.95 + $4.49 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Seller "A Bowl of Cherries" is the exclusive seller to this product. All others are counterfeits. BUYER BEWARE! When you purchase the cheap knock off products from Dinsink and Ink727 you are getting ammonia and alcohol based products that will attack the aluminum parts in the print head. We have received complaints from Amazon customers that have purchased these counterfeits and their printer was damaged beyond repair.
- Epson Stylus NX110, NX115, NX215, NX415, NX510, NX515. Restore the printer so that you get vibrant images again.
- Use these cartridge when transitioning from one ink to another. IE. dye to sublimation or dye to pigment.
- Restore the print head nozzles after they have sat for long periods. Comes complete with instructions how to restore the print nozzles.
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Cartridges are filled with 95% Print Head Clog Buster and 5% Black Dye so that you can visibly see the nozzle test after running a cleaning cycle. Very simple to use. Simply prime, install, wait 15 minutes, run a cleaning cycle, 1 nozzle test, wait 24 hours and another nozzle test and see the results. If your printer nozzles have been plugged for a long time it might require you to wait as much as a week to allow the hardened ink deposits to emulsify. Cartridges come with instructions for use. These cartridges are refillable with Auto Reset Chips.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|