Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Assassin's Creed Origins Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 5, 2015
Tho this has nothing to do w / Amazon per se, this substance is one of nature's greatest fatty acid whole food supplements available anywhere The Styrian sourced product also contains the full spectrum of the Vit E complex, and I have oft offered this to patients just for that application. Apart from all of the above, it is crazy delicious. A must have in every health conscious home, especially if you are from European descent.
on September 26, 2015
This takes me back to my childhood at my Austrian grandparents table. There was always salad dressed in this delicious oil! I can't begin to describe the taste...but it IS delicious! I've purchased other Pumpkin Seed Oils (incl. Organic) and local grocers and it isn't the same. You have to get the STYRIAN Pumpkinseed Oil. Once you try it, it will become a staple for you!
on August 19, 2017
This is absolutely delicious, pure and healthy (especially for men's prostates). Use only has a topping/dressing - not for cooking. Tastes exactly like toasted pumpkins seeds.
on August 21, 2017
Got this for my spouse for prostate enlargement prevention.
on October 12, 2017
Tasty. Great quality. Love it. Will be buying again!
on December 12, 2017
This came to me highly recommended. Great with yoghurt and salads. Not a strong pumpkin flavour but more of a nice nutty taste.
on July 9, 2017
First discovered Pumpkinseed oil when visiting Croatia. We enjoy the nutty flavor. This brand has come as close to the variety we bought on our travels.
on October 13, 2012
They fed me pumpkin seed oil when I visited Austria, and it changed my life. Yummy! Anyway this product is indistinguishable from the best I tasted over there (and I sampled a lot). Vendor was efficient too. Buy this hard to find oil with confidence!
on January 9, 2015
I've had better pumpkinseed oil, but this works. Next time, I'd try a different brand though.
on March 5, 2017
Phenomenal in salad dressing and believe it or not-drizzled on scrambled eggs!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.