- Any video game purchase of $19.99 or greater on Amazon.com will qualify you to receive an Amazon promotional code that will grant you three exclusive pieces of DLC for Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood! Codes will be sent within 48 hours of purchase. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Styx: Shards of Darkness - Xbox One” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 13% off the $49.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Select items for an Amazon Gift Card
Get free shipping with fast payment.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Grapple, climb and zip-line - Diverse abilities and improved stealth mechanics open up new possibilities to reach unfamiliar ground
- Skills that kill - Upgrade abilities and use lethal tactics to defeat enemies; even utilize a murderous clone
- Drop-in/drop-out Co-op Mode - Sneak and stab your way through missions with a friend at any point within the game
- Vicious rivals - New monsters to defeat in the cryptic city of Dark Elves
- Impressive new environments - A brand new engine brings beautiful graphics created in Unreal Engine 4
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Following the fall of Akenash tower, an extraordinary matter has forced Styx out of hiding and into Korrangar, city of the Dark Elves. Supposedly impregnable, a diplomatic summit offers Styx a chance at slipping in unnoticed. His infiltration complete, Styx will stop at nothing to accomplish the robbery of a lifetime: stealing a scepter of immense and indomitable power. Embark upon a stealthy adventure with new enemies, new environments, and a plethora of new mechanics refining the abilities of Styx -- grappling around corners, climbing ropes, and using his trusty knife to zip line!
Top Customer Reviews
Roughly 8 hours in:
+Variety of Environments
-Still a quarky adventure game
-Not everyone will enjoy the goblin protagonist
-Little to no desire for replay-ability
That being said, what I enjoy most about this game is the environment and world. It's unique, different, interactive and enjoyable. It has a few Hitman-esque interaction abilities while having aggressive stealth kill animations that have you wanting to stick to the shadows. I'm not quite sure if the feeling is that it is more grounded or just makes a little more sense but I like what I've played.
If you are looking for something different or perhaps in an off season from other big game releases, take a risk. No shame in watching a couple Youtube videos to see how it plays but I'm always a believer in supporting unique and newer IP's (Intellectual Properties). Hope this helps you out a little!