Spring Deals Automotive HPC Children of Blood and Bone New-season heels nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

on September 18, 2015
My hair use to be wavy and I used to straight them with a flat iron. Now I rarely use my flat iron as this suave professional shampoo, that I use along with the conditioner, do all the job and I always receive tons of compliments for my hair that look heathy and Sleek.
I have a lot of hair and they get easily frizzy but I use other products for that. Sometimes I also use some Moroccan oil (suave brand as well).

The Walmart in my area has usually very good prices on both the shampoo and conditioner (sometimes also in multipacks, combos and special packs with additional samples/products), and on the suave official website they often release coupons, so check that out now and then.
review imagereview image
on June 14, 2013
Works great for the whole family. Hair feels clean. Good price for this size bottle. I like the subscribe and save option.
on May 20, 2015
I reached for this shampoo after enduring a breakout post-clarifying with two very well known products. My skin became bumpy and rough, which never happened before. My hair also felt parched and not even that clean. So combining this with a moisturizing body wash, I finally got my skin and hair back! It cleans very well without squeaking my hair or leaving a sick residue like Pantene sometimes does, and my skin is restored to her former softness. The fragrance is very fruity--maybe a bit overpowering--but it doesn't last. The lather is thick, the consistency is semi-creamy, the rinse-out is good. My hair feels cleaner than ever and additionally, is fuller. I recommend for any hair type. And this one often comes in giant bottles, an added feature which makes it very affordable. I pair it with any of the Naturals conditioners which have similar fragrances. Only took a star off because some people might not find is as moisturizing as they want, but I HATE heavy products.
EDIT: With winter upon us, my skin is suffering. So despite some time away from this, I repurchased. Glad I did. I don't really need much conditioner afterward, just some leave-in spray and lovely Tresemme botanicals shine oil.
on October 5, 2014
I'm going to start off and say this, you can purchase a two back (value pack) of this in 28oz w/ salon pumps included at Wal-Mart for $4.98, sometimes you can find $1.00 off coupons online. I purchased the conditioner after I tried the shampoo because it works very well on my hair! I have long blonde hair tends to get oily very quick. I've had trouble with some salon brands because it's too heavy on my hair and it'll way it down or build up overtime. This shampoo makes my hair very fluffy and it seems to make it very soft and manageable. I tend to get knots in my hair a lot because I always have it up and I'm too lazy to straighten my hair because the only way my hair isn't frizzy is if I straighten it. With this product I can let my hair down and go all natural. By the way you can shop around for this and earn better deals! 32 ounce bottle is $2.50. Anyone wondering about the conditioner it conditions very well and it doesn't smell bad either I think I will save a lot of money now by choosing Suave Professionals!
on January 31, 2013
I am currently 14 years old, and I was searching and searching for the right shampoo for my hair. I have tried every shampoo brand out there from Garnier, Matrix, Pantene and Tressemme. I had even spent all of my $60.00 of birthday money on stupid Wen...ha! what a waste that was! All these shampoos that I have tried made my hair oliy, greasy, grimy,flat, and dull. I also suffer from severe asthma, combined with chronic bronchitis and sinus disease, and every time I used these shampoos, I would burst into full-blown wheezing and my nose would run like crazy! Then, one day, I discovered Suave products. I was in the store with my mom, looking like the idiot trying to choose between a shampoo as usual. My hand was reaching for the Tressemme smooth and silky..and then...my eyes spotted this. I bought this along with the Suave Professionals Rosemary Mint Shampoo, and the Suave Naturals Daily Clarifying Shampoo as well. My hair has never been so healthy while using Suave products. My friends (who use Wen)ask me "what shampoo do you use in your hair? It looks so shiny and healthy!", I just simply reply,"Suave", and they just look at me, dumbfounded. Even strangers ask me the same question, and I simply reply "Suave" My hairstylist is even suprised of how healthy my hair has become! She asks me as well, "what do you use to get your hair so sleek?", here's how it went today when I went:
"What do you use to get your hair so sleek?"
"Yes!, yes I do"
"What else do you use in your hair besides Suave?"
"Thats it"
"No shine serums.."
"No straighteners..?"
"No conditioner?"
"No way!"
Yeah, thats right..I don't even have to use conditioner in my hair anymore. Before I had to use a ton. Until I used Suave.
If you ask me, Suave shampoos are the best thing that have hit the market today. This one (Suave Sleek) is not NEARLY as oliy as Garnier's Sleek and Shine shampoo. This actually clarifies your hair. The smell of this shampoo is great, and, yeah, you might not need conditioner after using this because it makes your hair so sleek without it. If you have thick, straight hair like me, it will make your hair even sleeker and shinier! Suave Professionals Rosemary Mint Shampoo also works AMAZING as well! Try that out too. Suave really knows how to make an excellent shampoo at a reasonable price range, thats all I have to say! :)

Other Suave shampoos I would recommend:
*Suave Professionals Rosemary Mint shampoo
*Suave Naturals Daily Clarifying shampoo
*Suave Naturals Refreshing Tangerine shampoo
*Suave Naturals Mango Mandarin shampoo

Hope this helps! :)
on August 5, 2013
I started using this product about 1 week ago, but I jog daily so I also shower daily. (If not I wash my hair every other day or so). So, I have used it about 7 times, both the shampoo and conditioner. This is the first shampoo that does not leave my scalp all greasy and actually works.

First off, let me describe my hair. My mother is from Colombia and has ridiculously curly and thick hair. (I call it Jungle genes lol). My father has a lot of straight hair. I fell inbetween. My hair is neither curly nor straight, but boy is it coarse, frizzy, and I have plenty of it (thick and long). This means that I am always straightening my hair or curling it because on its own it is not nice lol.

Well, I have definitely noticed a change already. I am already wearing my hair without doing much to it because it can fall (as in it doesnt look like a bunch of unbrushed hair-but rather nice and brushed which is not the norm for me without styling tools.) It is not longer frizzy (yay!). All the little hairs are still there growing out, but they are not sticking straight up out of my head lol.

The shampoo and conditioner do not leave my hair greasy whatsoever and they smell nice at least until I wash it again the next day ^.^ . I just got a haircut yesterday and my hair has shape and volume and all the good stuff the shampoo and conditioner has done to it.

I definitely recommend giving this a try, at $3 it is worth the risk. GL!
on April 30, 2013
I have thick, wavy and dry hair and as a result, have an ongoing battle with the frizz that comes with the territory. I am always on the lookout for magic potions that will help out (no luck yet). This shampoo (along with the matching conditioner) got good reviews and I thought it was worth giving it a shot especially since the price was so low.

Well - I am disappointed. The shampoo lathers up well but does not seem to rinse out completely - so I don't feel like my hair is very clean once I am done. But the biggest disappointment is that once my hair dries (I towel out most of the water and then air dry my damp hair), it is even more dry and frizzy than before! Yikes.

The funny part is, I once used the original Matrix shampoo + conditioner combo that this shampoo is supposed to be a copy of. The original Matrix combo did nothing much for my hair either (but it definitely did not leave my hair as frizzy and dry as the Suave combo does). Too bad I had totally forgotten about it before making this purchase. I guess I should be happy that purchasing the Suave combo was a less expensive mistake than the Matrix combo.

The only plus is that the fragrance is quite nice. It is not obvious as soon as I have washed my hair but I can smell the mild, pleasant fragrance linger the next few days. But then, if I smelling nice was my only criteria, I would have used a nice perfume instead.
on January 21, 2016
Bought for the wife and she loves it.
on April 7, 2015
Okay, I have very curly hair (mixed chick) and I have tried every store brand under the sun. I would have never in million years thought Suave would become my go to product. I was on vacation and the condo I was staying in had this under the sink so I thought, why not I'll use this at the beach. That was 3 years ago and I'm still using this. Curly ladies, this is so inexpensive, it is worth a shot. you won't be disappointed.
on May 31, 2015
Today I bought the Suave Sleek shampoo and conditioner duo, and I can't possibly be more pleased. My hair is severely damaged, and like straw from multiple colorings, and Suave Sleek made my hair smooth and extremely glossy, and it combs like virgin hair again. Wow! The chemists got this formula spot-on! Love and kudos for this product!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.