Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18SW_gno

VINE VOICEon February 21, 2014
The kids love it because it's easy - one product for their hair and body - Just lather up the sponge and slather it on your whole body.

We as parents love it because it's just easier. The only possible drawback is the larger container for smaller children is a bit more difficult to manipulate, but we solved that by having a separate soap dispenser - so all is well in the shower now.

We wish Amazon would bring back Subscribe and save though.
on October 18, 2015
Its just ok. I was thrilled that it was a 3 in one but it is really runny and goes quickly in the hands of a 6 year old. If it had a nozzle to control the amount he was using it might be better. I had to pour one into a johnson/johnson bottle to control the use. i had high expectations after reading all the reviews and i was disappointed. its just ok. not great, but not bad either i guess.
on December 4, 2013
There are not too many companies that make kid friendly shampoo and body wash. Actually, I don't know any others. I have been using all the different varieties of suave for years and love them. My kids love the smells and fun bottles and tear free shampoo. I love that it's one product for everything- no clutter in the shower.
on March 26, 2014
I love the Suave line of products for kids. My kids love it, and it does the job. With several different smells, you can add variety to the kids bath time. Doesn't seem to sting their eyes. I'd definitely recommend for kids of all ages.
on July 20, 2013
I have two little ones at home that get very dirty playing out in the yard. This soap does a great job getting them nice and clean. The soap is nice and thick and has lasted the kids for sometime now. Great product. Great price.
on March 2, 2014
Yes, I'm a cheap, lazy twenty-something woman. I like smelling like berries and I like only having one bottle in my shower. This works perfectly.
on August 17, 2013
This product was okay and I bought it on amazon at a great price but I did not like the smell. It was too strong; I prefer a more mild-smelling soap for my kids.
on May 21, 2014
I bought this for my son so that he only had to fool with one bottle in the shower. He would have just washed himself with shampoo otherwise. (Haha.) He really loves the scent and it gets him clean and fresh from head to toe. We will definitely keep buying this.
on January 8, 2014
Smells good, love that the boys can use it on their body as well as their hair, makes it easy for them and for me.

Also makes the hair super soft(my son has girls ask him what he uses because his hair is always so soft and shinny!)
on January 3, 2014
This is a great all-in-one for kids. They can use it for everything: shampoo, conditioner, & body wash. I buy it via Subscribe & Save and it ends up being about the same price that I can buy it in the store PLUS it comes straight to my door! I love it!