Sublime Guitar Company (SGC) J-Hawk Series Standard Maple Fretboard Electric Guitar - Trans Satin Green Burst
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- The J-Hawk Series has a style all its own and is packed full of features not typically found in its price point.
- The meticulously designed chambers in the swamp ash body deliver a silky smooth high end and provide excellent resonance.
- Custom wound Sublime Alnico 5 Magnet Pickups help deliver a fantastic punch. Extremely durable stainless steel saddles and a Graphtech TUSQ XL nut aid in delivering superior tone transfer.
- From the complimentary body and headstock shapes to its precisely grouped features, the J-Hawk delivers an exciting and fresh take on a T-Style guitar.
- Quality control, innovation and relentless R&D brought success to a young, Florida-based drum company in 2011. At the 2013 Summer NAMM trade show in Nashville, Crush Drums announced its partnership with Sublime Guitar Company and presented a line of acoustic and electric guitars. Terry Platt (Crush Drums) and Tommy Platt (SGC)--yes, they are fruits from the same tree--use the power of music and its impact as inspirations to create instruments with subtle complexities and high quality, which musicians all over the world seek. Crush Drums and SGC combine modern designs with classic influence to truly define, "timeless."
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Sublime Guitar Company has taken an innovative approach to building a T-Style guitar. The J-Hawk Series' unique style features exquisite satin finishes, which enrich and adorn the body shape and atypical pick guard shape. Carefully designed chambers in the swamp ash body put out superb resonance and seamless, smooth high end. Custom wound Sublime Alnico 5 Magnet Pickups help produce an unmatched force, while durable stainless steel saddles and a Graphtech TUSQ XL nut cultivates superior tone transfer.
• Chambered Swamp Ash
• Satin Finish
• 9.5” Radius Maple Fretboard
• Satin Finished Bolt On Maple Neck
• Traditional C Profile
• Scale: 25 1/2” Scale
• 22 Medium Jumbo Frets
• Pearl or Black Dot Inlays
Hardware & Electronics:
• Bridge Pickup: Custom Wound Alnico Sublime Freight Train
• Neck Pickup: Custom Wound Alnico 5 Sublime Mini BruiserTron
• 1 Volume Control
• 1 Tone Control
• Grover Tuners
• Graphtech TUSQ XL Nut
• Stainless Steel Saddles