- Board book: 144 pages
- Publisher: Tiger Books International; New edition edition (April 1, 1996)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1855018047
- ISBN-13: 978-1855018044
- Package Dimensions: 11.7 x 8.8 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #8,062,196 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Submarines of the 20Th Century Board book – April 1, 1996
|New from||Used from|
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Describes the evolution of the submarine from it's extremely primitive beginnings to the current monsters of the deep seas.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|