Submersible Aquarium Heater - Glass 300-watt, for Freshwater Aquarium and Saltwater Aquarium, 12 Month Guarantee, Jetsu's New Range of Aquarium Supplies
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- FULLY SUBMERSIBLE AQUARIUM HEATERS: 300W 110V-120V 50/60Hz Strong Quartz Glass Aquarium Fish Tank Heater, perfect for Freshwater and Saltwater Aquariums. Includes 150cm cable for easy use
- TEMPERATURE SCALE: Can be adjusted between 20°C~34°C (65°F~93°F). Suitable for aquariums up to 60-75 gallons. Includes a TEMPERATURE CONVERSION TABLE. Maintain constant and stable temperatures for your aquatic creatures.
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY: We believe in great customer service, if your heater breaksdown we will replace it
- CLEAR INSTRUCTIONS: Written in English.
- EASILY CLEANED AND MAINTAINED: simple to use
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Jetsu Aquarium Supplies 300 Watt Glass 100% Submersible Aquarium Heaters guarantee easy temperature control
We know that you want the best for your fish and aquarium creature comfort at all times.
Our aquarium heaters are suitable for Freshwater and Saltwater Aquariums, make them part of your perfect aquarium kit.
Benefits with our heaters:
• Easy to install and use. Compact underwater analog fish tank heater.
• Great for both fresh water and marine water aquariums, aquaculture & hydroponic systems!
• Maximum strength Quartz Silica Tube is shatter resistant & more durable than conventional glass heaters
• Provides accurate thermal control. Set and adjust the desired temperature with the use of the Temperature Controller on the top. This allows accurate thermal control via the easy set thermostat for precise adjustments
• 1 Year Warranty - replacement heater if it stops working
• 30 day money back guarantee- no questions asked, no quibble
• 300W Aquarium Glass Heater with 150cm power cord
• Suction Cups: Holds heater vertical or horizontal under the water
• A gravel guard tube cap to protect the end of the heater
• Instruction Manual written in clear English
• Temperature Conversion Table, which is also available online at Jetsu Technology website to make it easy to see the temperature on both scales
Amazon Customers Trust Our Jetsu Brand for Quality and Best Customer Service
We Cannot Guarantee This Special Pricing, So Be Sure To Click Buy Now from Jetsu
Order in the knowledge that we guarantee to replace any faulty heaters
Sometimes a heater is dropped or breaks when it's on the way to you-anything can happen. No matter how a heater is broken, or who is at fault, we will replace it free for an entire 365 days! No arguments.
No excuses. Just a free replacement heater as fast as we can ship it.
Top Customer Reviews
I had ordered 2 of those. They both worked fine for a little. A few months later the 1st one started overheating. I recalibrated it 2-3 times but it kept overheating so I just stopped using it. The 2nd one was doing fine until today. This morning temp was a normal 86F but by the time I was back from work it was at 109F - all my discus fish dead. This is outrageous! I had 4 large discuses that I've had for a few years and one medium that I just bought. All of them dead along with a Tiger Pleco. How do I replace them?? I am in shock!
Both heaters have burn marks on them from the overheating too.
I have had discus fish for almost 10 years now and I have had one other case of overheating (different heater) but the temp got nowhere near that high and not that fast. All the fish survived it with no problems.
OLD REVIEW: The reason I chose a heater that can be recalibrated is that my old heater was getting a little off sometimes - though I've had it for years.
I had a little trouble at the beginning as the heater that I received was not heating enough and when I tried to calibrate it I wasn't getting it right.
So I contacted Jetsu and they were great at helping me recalibrate it and getting it to work right. Now I like it so much that I ordered a second one to replace my old one too. Now I have two of these in my 46 gal aquarium and they are keeping it at 85 F with no trouble.
One would be sufficient to keep the temp but I wanted a second one just in case one stops working - I have discus fish so I can not risk the heater not working.
The return process was super easy- I just think that mine happened to be defective which is bound to happen with any product (there's a small percentage of every product line that includes a few duds). It's just chance that we take as consumers. I would have exchanged it, but needed one immediately so I just went out to the nearest fish store and purchased one. Good customer service.
I came home one day to my house smelling like a fish market. As i turn the light to the tank on i see every single fish floating upside down, Cooked.
The heaters sensor broke and didnt tell the heater to turn off when it reached its set temperature. so it kept heating and heating the tank. Ended up cooking all my fish and took the tanks temp to a horrible 115 degrees. There was a visible burn mark on the heater itself. i was so pissed off i couldnt write this stupid review. but im doing so for everyone else thinking about buying this heater. Please save your money, Yes youll get this heater at a cheap price but youll end up loosing HUNDREDS of dollars on you live stock. Spend a couple more bucks and save yourself the frustration of dealing with this crap heater.
im more upset at the fact that I, myself, did infact read poor reviews on this item prior to purchasing it myself. i took the chance and went with it anyways. Its my fault.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I will NEVER purchase anything else with the Jetsu name😢