- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B0084SP00K
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,265,382 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Submission FC Light Jiu Jitsu Gi - Black
|Price:||$99.00 - $109.99|
- 5'2"-5'5" 110-140 A-1 5'5"-5'9" 140-170 A-2 5'9"-6'1" 170-200 A-3 6'0"-6'4" 200-250 A-4 6'2"-6'2" 225-280 A-5
- Pearl Weave Fabric Top
- White With Black Contrast Stitching
- Light 100% Rip Stop Pants
- Rip Stop Collar & Lapel
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The all new Submission Light Gi is made of pearl weave fabric and a rip stop lapel, giving you lightness, quality and quick drying. Made of one piece construction top with no seam on the back. Great Bjj Gi for competition and every day use, especially on those hot summer days. Includes all new Submission Logo and brand new patch designs. Belt not included.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
The fit which is usually the trickiest part of buying a gi is just a little too big but gis always shrink after repeated use so this should be fine. I am 5'8 145lbs and I ordered the A2. For comparison, I ordered the A1 for my Vulkan based on their measurements and that one fits me perfectly although after several washes now it's a tad small.
I also like that the pants have drawstrings that are thick white ropes instead of the flimsier kind found on my Vulkan and Fuji.
Overall for about $100 this is an excellent gi for the money. I will definitely buy from this brand again. It's not as well known as some of the other companies out there so I took a chance on buying it but it definitely paid off.