- File Size: 2684 KB
- Print Length: 668 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: December 27, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01NANPQ8J
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #13,644 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Submit: An Alpha Billionaire Romance Collection Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
You have billionaire with body touching issues. Billionaire with childhood issues. Clumsy heroine. Dominance and pain. College aged and high school aged girls and older men. 19 & 27 then 21 & 26. Sound familiar yet?
Overuse of the word "pang". Every time you turn around that word was there. Every time something affected the heroines they got a pang in some part of their bodies, whether it was her chest, her heart, her sex, her skin or somewhere else. Enough already.
Both men are biters and scratchers. Every time they had sex he was always biting or digging his nails into her skin. I pictured them as having really long fingernails.
What was with the screaming???? Could they not have sex without her screaming? What a turn off.
I hated Lizzy with a passion. I only finished because of the HEA.
Would I recommend this? If you are a Fifty fan absolutely NOT!!!!!!!
Lots of misspelling which could be fixed by SpellCheck. Dialogue that didn't make sense most of the time.
Blake Sterling is a controlling workaholic. The only way he deals with a horrific childhood is through utter domination and control. Kat Wilder had to grow up too quickly by having to take care of her severly injured sister following an accident that killed their parents. She gives up all her life plans and dreams to raise her sister. She literally runs into to Blake. He ends up offering her a deal she can't refuse. The journey from being in a fake relationship to HEA is not without its pitfalls. The first two books in this set deal with their relationship.
The third book is about Phoenix Marlowe and Lizzy Wilder, Kat's sister. Nick is yet another buttoned down control freak. Lizzy applies for an internship at his company not realizing he's the man from her incredible one night stand from four months earlier. Nick hires her but makes it known that theirs will be a strictly business relationship. Ever so slowly things change but by how much? More hidden secrets and ghosts of the past threaten to keep them apart.
All these characters are interesting and complex. The books are well written which makes them easy reading.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Romance > Holidays
- Books > Romance > New Adult & College
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Fantasy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > New Adult & College
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Holidays
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > New Adult & College