Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno
asked by Aleisha Fritzen on June 5, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 15 answers
A
I agree.. This is not much more of a bargain than what you can get at Target with a regular sunday coupon.
MamaMaven answered on June 28, 2011
Comment | 6 of 7 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I agree. I just signed up. My 1st order was great but since then prices on each item went up--on Pampers products.
AngiZ answered on June 30, 2011
Comment | 4 of 5 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Huggies Snug & Dry went up by almost $8 in one month for amazon moms and up almost $10 for regular price. And, that's right after Yahoo did an article on how great Amazon's diaper prices were. Not for now, they aren't. I cancelled that subscription and won't be doing that until they drop the price again.
Jewel answered on October 6, 2011
Comment | 4 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I agree about amazon's diaper prices going up. My son is in size 5 and Huggies are the only diaper that doesnt give him a diaper rash. Now the Snug N Dry's are out of stock. I looked at the prices of Luvs and was floored. I only paid $22 last month for a shipment and they want close to $40 for Luvs in the same size. Very disappointed
Sara S. answered on October 24, 2011
Comment | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I agree, and now I want to unsubscribe!!!!
Juliana answered on July 22, 2011
Comment | 4 of 5 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Completely agree, my first subscribe and save was more than 6 dollars cheaper than the current price. I despise having to constantly watch the prices on here, it completely defeats the purpose of subscribe and "save."
Dante answered on August 9, 2011
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
i agree that prices go up and down that is why i check the price before my diaper delivery and if has gone up too much i pick a different diaper that is cheaper. i go between luvs, pampers and huggies. I only get huggies when they are 16 cents a diaper or cheaper. Luvs are 11 cents a diaper for me so i can always switch to that if huggies are too expensive.
Rosa H. White answered on October 5, 2011

A
Yea I'm a little mad that the diaper prices went up, but at 27 cents a diaper is still cheap for me. My alternative would be to buy a 60 pack of diapers at target for $20, with the target 5% off it would come down to $19. To be competitive with the 27 cent a diaper price I would have to be able to get the 60 pack at target for $16.20 or less which I would need at least a $3 coupon and I never seem to have them.
Nicole H answered on November 27, 2011

A
Products frequently show up as at out of stock, but will ship on time with subscribe and save. This has happened to me several times.
Jewel answered on October 24, 2011
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Subscribe and save is getting more expensive. What is up with this Amazon? I can get a better deal here with some sizes of diapers but with others I can get it at target for cheaper. I like that it comes to you each month but dang I thought it was gonna stay at a better price no matter what size I get. I miss not having to research each month to make sure I am really getting a good deal. Amazon your starting to disappoint and I used to love you.
Keith L. Zoller answered on November 3, 2011
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

See all questions about this product