Workplace Solutions Editors' Holiday Gift Picks Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Our Best Wines Holiday Savings with 1¢ Shipping Gifts for Him Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services pet pet pet  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Shop Now

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 29, 2011 6:48:05 PM PST
i was wondering if the dvds have portuguese subtitle, because I'm buying for my dad and he doesn't speak english. thank you guys

Posted on Dec 12, 2011 12:45:56 PM PST
Because of the description, i think that thay are the same dvds from the individual packs, but without the box, those means the all the seasons have portuges subs, and i talk with the amazon peole before i buy it, and the told me that all the set have spanish subs, son i think that they have portuges subs also. I will can tell you exactlie in a few days (hope tomorrow) when the set will be on my hands :-)

Posted on Dec 16, 2011 1:47:57 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 16, 2011 2:14:20 PM PST
emeraude says:
Hello,

Could you confirm that you have in seasons subtitles in French and the two disc bonus also ?

I'm sorry for english, i'm french and I have difficulty with English

Thank you

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 16, 2011 3:23:01 PM PST
I didn't recived yet. I will answer in a few days.

Posted on Dec 17, 2011 12:09:51 AM PST
emeraude says:
thank you

Posted on Dec 21, 2011 8:37:34 AM PST
Hello emeraude,
I posted on the UK forum, that there are French subs on all of the seasons, but not on the two bonus discs.
@Manoel Kosloski: Seasons 1, 7, 8, 9, 10 and the two bonus discs have Portuguese subtitles.
However, seasons 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 unfortunately do not contain Portuguese subtitles.

Posted on Sep 23, 2012 8:17:35 AM PDT
Lin Lay Geng says:
I would like to know if it does contain English Subtitles for all seasons.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 23, 2012 9:46:17 AM PDT
Yes.
And french almost all season and think. I don't remember emeraude.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  Nov 29, 2011
Latest post:  Sep 23, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

This discussion is about