- Hardcover: 216 pages
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan; 2009 edition (November 12, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0230233244
- ISBN-13: 978-0230233249
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.6 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #8,245,110 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Gay Suburban Narratives in American and British Culture: Homecoming Queens 2009th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
'...Homecoming Queens offers a positive contribution to not only the field of English and American literary criticism, but also queer studies. By challenging the urban centredness of gay academic work, Dines joins a handful of other scholars who are steering a new direction through the spatialized literature on human sexuality.' - Brent Pilkey, University College London, Gender, Place and Culture
About the Author
MARTIN DINES is Lecturer in Suburban and Cultural Studies at Kingston University, UK. His research interests lie in the relationships between identity, place and narrative in British and American literature and culture.
Browse award-winning titles. See more