Update - have built a 2nd portable speaker with this Amp . Works great .used 50watt 2way door speakers and paired nicely .
Bought this little amp for a portable speaker project. installed on (4) 2" 3w speakers , sounds great , definitley not 120w .
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
1. Bluetooth receiver, radio, Kara OK function.
2. Support 5 format file decoding: FLAC, APE, WAV, WMA, MP3.
3. Support adjusting treble, bass and master volume independently.
4. With AUX input, can be connect to PC, phones, DVD, CD, etc.
5. Digital hi-fi amplifier, peak power 120W, can be used with 4 ohm speaker.
Voltage: DC 12V/ 24V or AC 110-240V
Rated power: 30W
Peak Power: 120W
Mounting cutout: 3.93* 1.37"/ 100 * 35mm
Overall size: 5.4*3.34*3.5"/ 138 * 85 * 90mm
Installation hole pitch: 2.75*4.88"/ 70 * 124mm
1 x Amplifier Board
1 x Remote Controller
1 x DC Power Cable
1 x AC Power Cable
1 x 1 to 2 Audio Cable
2 x Speaker Cables