- Series: Signet
- Mass Market Paperback: 272 pages
- Publisher: TarcherPerigee (October 3, 1989)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0451174127
- ISBN-13: 978-0451174123
- Product Dimensions: 4.2 x 0.8 x 6.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.9 out of 5 stars See all reviews (23 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #542,574 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Succeed and Grow Rich through Persuasion: Revised Edition (Signet) Mass Market Paperback – October 3, 1989
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Napoleon Hill was born in 1883 in Virginia and died in 1970 after a long and successful career as a lecturer, an author, and as a consultant to business leaders. Think and Grow Rich is the all-time bestseller in its field, having sold 15 million copies worldwide, and sets the standard for today’s motivational thinking.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top customer reviews
The only strange thing about this edition is that authorship is credited to Napoleon Hill, but much of the book speaks of Hill in third person, as if the revising author (who I think is W. Clement Stone) takes liberty to speak on behalf of the original author.