Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jon Batiste Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Success Secrets of the Social Media Marketing Superstars
Format: Paperback|Change

on February 26, 2011
I am not completely new to social media but needed some more education about how I could use it for marketing my wedding photography business. I picked this book because of the name hoping that the gurus will give their insides. I love the fact that there are many experts and every one comes with their prospective and shares their experience. The book helped me to actually understand social media and how it works. I started seeing mistakes that many people do on Facebook or Twitter and now I know how to avoid them. I wanted to thank Mitch Meyerson for putting this book together and highly recommend it to all business owners who want to succeed in social media marketing. SMM is already here and it is the future of marketing, you miss it - you loose. That's just my opinion...
on May 13, 2016
great biz text book on learning the success secrets of using social media marketing
on June 6, 2011
I really enjoyed reading this book. Each chapter is a different social or online marketing vehicle. Even though this industry changes minute-by-minute, some of the tips are timeless. It'll be a resource for a long time.
on September 22, 2010
All I can say is WOW. I bought this book as soon as I heard it was being written. It wasn't even done yet - I PREORDERED from the publisher! (sorry Amazon) :) But I bought the next copy for my business partner from Amazon.

I knew that this book of 'SUPERSTARS' put together by Mitch Meyerson would be awesome because all his others books are.

This is a no fluff book. It has so much meat - you walk away full of information to make YOU the next Social Media Superstar. Google me now! :)

The only thing I wish this book had is more diversity! Why are we always left off the lists! There are some African American 'superstars' in social media and video - but maybe that will be Mitch's next book.

Pam Perry, Chocolate Pages Reviews
[...]
on April 14, 2015
Good Primer for Social Media
on September 30, 2010
I couldn't put this book down once I started reading it. This book helped me to re-evaluate my social media efforts and correct mistakes I have been making. In addition it motivated me to increase my social media focus and find a better voice to communicate with my customers. If you don't already know all of the guest authors of this book you will find yourself going to a number of their blogs and enjoying some supplementary reading. Whether you own a small business or are an Internet Marketer you can't ignore the value of social media. This book gives you the confidence and motivation to start developing and implementing social media into your marketing plans.
on October 10, 2010
If you're ready to jump start your social media marketing you need to get this book. With superstars who give more than theory, you will cut your learning curve exponentially. Want to know how to create content for your posts, tweets and blog? Ann Handley has great insights.

Need to figure out how to get your business blog off the ground? Denise Wakeman shows you exactly what to do.

Ready to get great visibility on Facebook? None other than superstar Mari Smith will teach you how.

There's so much content in this book it will blow you away. From the first page to the last you will learn incredible information that anyone will benefit from.

Get the book!
on August 4, 2014
thanks for the book
on July 6, 2011
I've read several books about online marketing, blogging and social media marketing. It's an ever-changing world, so staying on top of new marketing methods is critical. This book is a great resource on all accounts. I had several "Ah Ha!" moments while reading this book.

With such a great group of successful entrepreneurs each contributing a chapter to this book, you'll run out of highlighter juice! Promise!

Easy to read and understand. Great for novice to intermediate online marketers. Give it a whirl, you'll be glad you did!

Dawn
Designs by Dawn Marie
on March 26, 2011
If you want an easy to read "how-to" that demystifies Social Media marketing this is it. While being comfortable with technology clearly has advantages in todays world you do not need to be techy to comprehend this book. If you are new to the subject this book will help you take a big bite out of the learning curve and gain confidence in the process. If are not new to the subject be prepared to elevate your game. Mitch Meyerson and all of the contributors do a great job delivering on what the title promises.