- Hardcover: 248 pages
- Publisher: Praeger (December 9, 1993)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 089789295X
- ISBN-13: 978-0897892957
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.7 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,326,148 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Successful Home Birth and Midwifery: The Dutch Model
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Books with Buzz
Discover the latest buzz-worthy books, from mysteries and romance to humor and nonfiction. Explore more
About the Author
EVA ABRAHAM-VAN DER MARK is Research Officer at the University of Groningen and the University of Amsterdam. She has published widely on the subject of home birth and midwifery.