|Print List Price:||$9.99|
|Kindle Price:|| $7.99 |
Save $2.00 (20%)
Your Memberships & Subscriptions
Follow the Author
The Successful Self Publisher: How to Publish Your Book, Make a Living as an Author, and Earn Passive Income (Authorship Book 5) Kindle Edition
You CAN make a living as an author.
And no, that statement isn't referring to the big name authors that struck it rich with a handful of books. This applies to ordinary people, like you and me.
People often scoff at creative careers.
It's too risky. It's not a real job. There's no money in it. You'll starve on the streets, they say.
Those people are stuck in a traditional mindset. They'd rather stay in the 9-5 jobs they hate instead of taking the leap and doing what they love for a living.
The thing is, the information out there is skewed. And sometimes flat out wrong.
Those statistics don't take into account the thousands and thousands of 'mid-list' authors who make a comfortable living from their writing, sometimes far more.
It perpetuates this image that all but the elite few are starving artists—people who want to be creative for a living but can barely scrape together enough to eat, and end up returning back to their jobs in shame.
You can make a living as an author, but there are several reasons why most authors fail.
One of the biggest reasons is they believe the journey stops when they've written 'the end', but it's only the beginning.
To become a successful self-publisher you must first treat this as a business. This book is your guide to getting started as an author-entrepreneur and crossing the bridge from amateur to professional.
Imagine if you were earning enough to quit your job for good, support your family and live the lifestyle you deserve.
Imagine being able to reach thousands of people with your words and making a real difference.
There's a big difference between publishing one book and calling yourself an author… to being armed with a real strategy as a successful self-publisher who makes a profit off every book they write.
Shift that mindset to see this as a real business and look at yourself as a publishing tycoon, not a starving artist.
Writing is only one part of the equation. Here's the rest.
When you read this book you'll learn:
- Discover the SEVEN DEADLY SINS: Most authors fail because of one or more of these seven problems. If you don't fall into any of these categories, you're already far ahead of the masses.
- Go from HOBBYIST TO ENTREPRENEUR: Authorship and self-publishing is a profitable business, so you must treat it like one. If you only treat it like a hobby until it 'takes off', it probably never will.
- Nail the MONEY TRIFECTA: There are three things you absolutely must get right about your book in order to turn a passer-by into a customer—and unsurprisingly, there are tons of mistakes you can make.
- Set up your BACK-END CASH FLOW: Very few people can be a 'one-hit wonder' and retire off of one book. Act smart and create multiple ways to support your income.
- Start with THE END IN MIND: Just like finishing a maze, starting from the end goal makes the rest of the journey so much easier to map out. The more you plan, the better you'll do.
If you treat authorship like a business, it will become a business.
Don't fall for the belief that you can't make it as an author and do what you love for a living.
There's nothing stopping you from reaching the same heights, or higher, as other successful author-entrepreneurs. You just need a plan.
Smash that myth to pieces. You CAN become a successful self-publisher.
Start today by scrolling up and clicking on the button above!
- ASIN : B08396241H
- Publication date : December 29, 2019
- Language : English
- File size : 2775 KB
- Simultaneous device usage : Unlimited
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Sticky notes : On Kindle Scribe
- Print length : 90 pages
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,259,888 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews: