Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Sue Frederick
Her work has been featured in Self Magazine, Real Simple Magazine, Yoga Journal, Natural Health, New York Times, and Nexus Magazines.
An intuitive since childhood and a professional career counselor trained at University of Missouri, Sue draws upon a unique combination of ancient mystical teachings, powerful intuition, and current career knowledge. Her books and classes show people how to tap into their own powerful intuitive guidance and access it to navigate career and relationships. Her highly acclaimed books, I See Your Dream Job; I See Your Soul Mate; Bridges to Heaven: True Stories of Loved Ones on the Other Side; and Your Divine Lens are roadmaps for manifesting the work you came here to do, the love you came to experience and connecting to your departed loved ones for healing.
Sue's newest book - a deeply personal spiritual memoir called Water Oak: The Happiness of Longing - has been called "profoundly wise, deeply healing and elegantly written."
As a former rock climbing and mountaineering instructor, Sue honed her teaching, mentoring and coaching skills while leading extreme survival courses through the Colorado Rocky Mountains for Outward Bound. Today, she resides in Colorado with her husband, Gene, and their two children. For more info or to schedule a session with Sue visit http://www.careerintuitive.org
Customers Also Bought Items By
Death is not the end. In fact, your loved ones who have passed are watching you, helping you, and healing you-though you may not know it. In this highly emotional book, lifelong intuitive Sue Frederick takes you through the process of connecting with the other side to:
- Use your intuition to understand that your loved ones are at peace
- See into the other side to feel and release your pain
- Help loved ones cross over
- Use your own birth path number to discover what obstacles you might have on this journey and how to overcome them
- Understand a bigger view of spirituality and what happens after life
- And so much more
Filled with heartwarming, reassuring stories of Sue's own experiences and those of others, Bridges to Heaven is a landmark book about grief, mourning, death, and life.
This remarkable step-by-step guide to finding your soul mate brings a fresh perspective to love.
According to author Sue Frederick, an intuitive since childhood, we've all come here to accomplish a great mission. Honoring who we came here to be opens the door to allow our soul mate to stand beside us. In I See Your Soul Mate, Frederick teaches how to use intuitive recognition to guide you flawlessly to love through your own powerful reinvention. In this book, you'll find ways to:
- Discover why you are not attracting the right kind of person and how to remedy that
- Uncover psychic blocks that keep you from finding true love
- Identify the qualities, energy patterns, and careers that will put you in the path of "the one"
- Understand why your relationships never last longer than a few months
- Learn intuitive dating techniques
- Hone your intuition to make better choices for your love life in the future
- Immerse yourself in accomplishing your soul mission so that you're naturally attractive to the right person
- See your future soul mate by accessing powerful dream guidance
- Find true love!
For anyone in a dead-end job, stuck in a rut, or out of work, this timely and ground-breaking book is the solution!
Have you ever wondered what you were truly meant to do in life? Have you ever felt that you have a higher calling? Let career intuitive Sue Frederick show you the way.
In this first-ever book to combine ancient mystical teachings with current career knowledge, Sue reveals how to read destiny clues (the way she reads them for clients) and create a practical plan for moving forward. She illuminates the negative patterns stopping you in your tracks and teaches you to remove them. You walk away with a fresh perspective on your life's direction, and a realization of how powerful you truly are.
I See Your Dream Job is a book for anyone who:
- Feels stuck in a job
- Feels unfulfilled at work
- Questions if they're on the right track
- Yearns to do something more creative
- Dreams of a different path
- Has been fired
- Has been downsized
- Is underpaid and underappreciated
- Simply wants something different.
"A must read for everyone who would like a step-by-step approach to discovering their life's purpose." - Leslie Gail author of a Life Simplified
Sue Frederick, a lifelong intuitive, always had the gift of seeing through the thin veil. In Reconnecting with Your Loved Ones: Eight Essential Steps to Heal Your Grief, readers will experience her unique 8 Steps for Healing Grief, including the Break Your Heart Wide Open Meditation and other life-changing techniques that illuminate how accessible the other realms are to us. Frederick teaches that seeing and talking to our departed is not only possible, but necessary for healing grief. Readers will learn exactly how to do that and how to experience grief as an opening to our true purpose here.
Intuitive and author Sue Frederick, has been featured in the New York Times, CNN, Self Magazine, Real Simple, Yoga Journal, Natural Health, New York Times and Nexus Magazines. Her highly acclaimed books I See Your Dream Job, Bridges to Heaven & Your Divine Lens are roadmaps for manifesting the work you came here to do and using your pain as fuel to fulfill your greatest potential.
Biographies & Memoirs; Leaders & Notable people/Religious Hinduism
Religion & Spirituality; Personal Growth/Transformational
Religion & Spirituality: New Age/Meditation