Sue Johanson's Head Honcho
- Voted "Toy of the Year" by Sue Johanson's viewers
- Incredibly detailed, tight and stretchy stroker with a nubbed inner chamber
- Independent reverse rotation with free-floating pleasure pearls
- Phthalate free, Senso Thermoplastic Rubber(TPR)
- Long, soft and stretchy
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
I've used few other male-oriented products, with poor results. This thing changed my mind, and blew it! Great suction, good fit (I've average or slightly above) and easy to clean - just roll it inside out and wash with warm water and mild soap.
It has lots of "personality" in that depending on how you hold it, how deep you go, how far out you pull it, you will get different effects. Just be sure to squeeze out the air pocket after you first put it on and use a fair amount of water-based lube.
I highly recommend this product. Great price, great performance and it's held up through six months of semi-regular use very well.
There are several pros and cons.
1. It is very flexible. The material is very elastic and stretches. So even though the device is about 6 inches long it can easily accommodate up to a 10inch male member.
2. The interior has a nice feel.
Many people are confused with the variety of options available on masturbators. You never know what you will like until you have received it and then it is too late to be returned. The interior of this masturbator is cylindrical with 5 chambers, to give the feeling of entering the vagina all the time. It is uncomplicated and I believe is the best design for maximum comfort.
3. It is easily washable. Since it is so flexible it is easily turned inside out for washing.
4. It is closed at the end. This is the biggest pro for this device. The other devices that i have purchased all have a hole at the end, this lets in air, makes you get dry quickly, and is very messy. The closed end catches all the . . product and makes clean-up super easy.
5. It is small enough to be easily controllable. Many devices are large and are awkward to control and you slip out of them easily, that doesn't happen with this device
1. the material is so stretchy and pliable it breaks very easily. This results in a hole at the end of the device after 1-30 uses.
I have used these where it will last 3 months and other times when it breaks on first use.
This may or may not be important to the male using the device as the small hole at the end does not effect the pleasure.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I really didn't expect much as it was so cheap, but it sure is great! Breaks down after a while, but a year of use is worth it for the price!Published 26 days ago by D.P.
It is rather mediocre. My mistake for not paying attention that this is not open at both sides which takes away from the pleasure when you climax. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Antwon D. Clark
Bought for my fiancé, broke very fast. He said he enjoyed it more than just a hand but wouldn't buy againPublished 2 months ago by Nicole Shreffler
It does eventually tear after a couple months but that is possibly because I will sometimes turn it inside out to dry it. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Michael A. Santelli
Pass on this product. The quality is bad and it is way too small. Also the stickiness I could never wash off so I threw it in the trash.Published 3 months ago by Richard Lapham