Salon Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Chris young PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 907 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 987 reviews
on November 25, 2015
After a night of usage, the next day, I noticed that it's completely ripped inside. I would like a replacement.
review image review image
on February 2, 2015
Very nice! It does get pretty annoying having to clean it after every single use, but it's pretty much worth it. Though I can't tell you if it feels like the real thing (Im only 18; Ive still got my "V-Card"!), I can definately tell you it feels pretty good! It is pretty noisy, however! 0.o
And for anyone else wondering, it does not come in the box that is shown in the picture. It comes in a plastic bag with instructions for cleaning and use in a seperate, smaller bag. Does have a very strong plasticky/latex smell that is a bit overwhelming and offputting. Very discrete shipping as well. I recommend the seller and their product 100%. Definately worth the cash.
on June 4, 2015
I lost my wife a few months ago and since I'm not ready to start dating again (after 22yrs I'm not sure I even remember how to date) My calloused old hand just was'nt doing the trick, so I got this. It works, its easy to clean, its not to expensive, and it don't talk back, so who am I to complain.
on April 8, 2015
It was a gift for my boyfriend and he absolutely loves it. The hole is bigger than some of the other products and that is exactly what he was looking for. Great contour for your hand as well.
on March 6, 2017
Cheap. Feels pretty good. Does exactly what I bought it for. Although you need to be careful where you store it. If you have multiple toys, separate them (I use clean and dry wash cloths). Check what kind of lube you're using, water or silicon based? Check which the manufacturer says to use. If you don't, you'll be buying another one, which is fine, because it's nowhere near the cost of more commonly known brands.
on January 22, 2017
Feels like the real thing only you don't have to buy it dinner and it sleeps in your bathroom drawer! I haven't used my hand since the UPS guy dropped this off. Passion Lube brand is what I used and seemed to not affect material. A few problems - one, I found myself spending too much time masturbating! You can easily delay climax over and over until you go off like a Howitzer instead of a leaky faucet. Two, being as blessed by God as I am this thing is too small for me which resulted in the eventual destruction of the product. When it first arrived it didn't look like my 7" girth would fit. The corners of the 'mouth' are built in starting points for tearing. Once it starts tearing it's time to order another! A round hole might eliminate or delay the tearing by us larger than average guys.
Third, if I bottom out against my pubes, my head is sticking out the other end in the cold over an inch, definitely taking away from the realism.

I'm trying to decide whether to buy two to use in line as one long unit. Definitely don't want to be without one of these. Health insurance should pay for these. Men's rights too!
on July 13, 2017
Read some reviews that it is not large enough, the opening is to tight - wow!!! The one I got was actually built for a very large man. I am 5'9" with a normal penis. This item was simply much to large. Regular size fellas should not get this one. Just pitched this one and bought a smaller one.
on June 17, 2014
First things first, this thing is amazing. The sensation is unlike any other and it does exactly what it's intended to do--get you off.

BUT!! That being said, it resembled a blowjob in exactly zero ways. Zero (and that's why I put an asterisk next to the headline). When I was reading reviews a few days ago while deciding whether or not to purchase this product, I was blown away (pun intended) by the number of people who said it was "EXACTLY" like a blowjob. Having now used the product multiple times, tI'm sorry to say that these people--be they sexually experienced or not--have absolutely NO idea what a blowjob feels like. Either that or they were so caught up in the undeniable pleasure offered by this product that they merely convinced themselves it was reminiscent of a blowjob, when in reality it is a completely different sensation.

So what does it feel like? I'd say the feeling is closer to that of a vagina. Even so, I don't think it's similar enough to the feeling of real intercourse to market it as such.

Regardless, I give this product 4/5 stars. It undoubtedly provides the user with other wordly sensations, just not anything that resembles a true, genuine BJ. I'd give it a full 5 if it wasn't marketed as a "blowjob simulator," because honestly this thing is awesome. (Minus a star for false advertisement).
on June 24, 2016
I bought this for my fiancé when he took an out-of-town job. He loves it. He said it's an exaggerated realistic feeling. I was worried over the mixed reviews, but took a chance. I'm glad I did. He loves that if you plug the hole at the top with your finger, it gives added suction so he can control the intensity. Would definitely recommend.
on May 28, 2015
1.Works like the 70+ dollar sleeves, at the cost of 11-20 dollars. It's legitimately so cheap you should try it for yourself even if you're willing to use other sleeves that cost way more.

2. Don't feel like I'm getting robbed.

IMPORTANT FOR THE BIGGER PEOPLE: If you want your whole penis to be wrapped around by this, 6 inches is the max. If you're 6.5 - 7.0 (17-18cm roughly for you metric men) or above, you'll want to go with something longer longer by an inch or 2.5 cm for every inch you are above 6. But honestly, I've never felt the need to get something bigger I can't tell when my tip is in or out when I'm going at it. I honestly can't notice when I go too far, it feels amazing regardless.