Industrial Deals Children of Blood and Bone Casual Friday Style nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Only: $44.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon marchmadness marchmadness marchmadness  Echo Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

Showing 1-10 of 926 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,008 reviews
on January 2, 2015
Alright, so heres a full assessment of the pros and cons of this product;

Cons first.
[1] Its a little too short, I am not super hung but my member is longer than six inches so if I want to feel the full depth and go all the way in , my head pops out the other end.
[2] the entrance is under sized, (only about the size of the hole in a lifesaver candy) even with a rock hard erection and plenty of good lube its a struggle to penetrate. Slipping and squishing back and forth.
[3] the texture and ribbing on the inside is a little rough and feels unnatural ,even for simulating a tongue/deep throat it feels kinda off.
[4] the product care information inside the box is not product specific . I see the common sense things like cleaning it after each use and keeping it away from heat, but the information inside does not tell me specifically anything about the product. Id like to know what material was used, what specifically it reacts with so i'll know what lubricants I can use without damaging it and how to extend the life of the product.

[1]the opening is too small so what I did was modify it by carefully cutting the hole a little larger, you will need razor sharp scissors or something like that to cut the squishy material. Dont cut too wide ,start small, the idea why they made it so narrow was to provide that "suction cup" feel, you'll still get that as long as the opening is snug around your boy.
[2] the texture was too harsh for my liking so I modified it too, I turned the toy inside out and carefully cut the uneven and pointy looking nubs until they were all smooth and feathered. Now it feels much more life like, and I can almost close my eyes and believe im getting a pretty decent BJ
[3]the silicone material (I guess its 100% silicone?) feels very soft and almost realistic, the firm stretchiness gives the right combination of pressure and suction, and after smoothing the texture inside, it doesnt chafe. Much better feeling than the earlier generation toys.
[4] very very easy to clean and maintain, as long as it is cleaned directly after use it seems to be completely unaffected. Most toys are hard to clean and end up getting broken during cleaning or just simply not cleaned right and become useless; not this one.
[5] the toy is transformable , after widening the opening I discovered that it can be rotated 90° and it turns into a vagina, and when the toy is turned all the way inside out, it becomes an anus with a smooth inside.
on July 14, 2015
his is the third variation that I have purchased and by far is the best!! Let's start off by saying it was well priced, shipped in a timely fashion and was discreet. It was perfectly described and I have had no issues after several uses.. and I mean several...

Where to start... At the opening, I guess.... great contours and a set of small gentle lips. This is perfect with a little lube of your choice. I could really visualize being with my lady friend! On my back with this gentle tease was wonderful!

This was larger than the other two (I needed that) and the highest quality of materials to date. The material is soft and stretchy. I have others that were not as flexible. Once I wedge my head in there, it starts to open up. Being able to stretch wider was a big plus!! The unique internal contours
gave an amazing feeling. There are 3 separate spots that widen and that narrow again. This provides a wonderful penetration sensation!!!

Finally, the length... it could have been a little longer, as I still stick out the other end. But it was the longest one that I have bought so far and am very happy with it!

Lately, it has been gently wrapped in a t shirt as I mount it from above. I fount this help contain the mess. It was easy to clean after. I would get another one of this companies products!!! I was very impressed with the overall quality and performance!
on April 23, 2017
At the price of $10 or so, you've got yourself a decent toy. However, you can find some other products in this price range which I feel are superior.

The design is a bit odd. The first inch or so past the opening is just an empty chamber, and I'm not quite sure what the point is (suction, perhaps?). Beyond that, there are three beaded chambers that feel a bit rough and unnatural. As a guy that likes a lot ribbing, it doesn't do much for me (something like Devon's Private Pleasures is much better, in that regard). The toy ends in a small hole, which makes cleanup easier than with toys with closed ends.

Overall, it's not a bad place to start. But for someone like me, whose used a multitude of different "implements" (from Fleshlights to Tenga Flip Holes, and a lot in between), it doesn't really stand out. I'd advise any potential customers to spend a little more and pick up something better (Magic Eyes -Innocent- comes to mind). Or alternatively...spend a lot more and go for the "top shelf" stuff like an Autoblow or Meiki product.
on February 2, 2015
Very nice! It does get pretty annoying having to clean it after every single use, but it's pretty much worth it. Though I can't tell you if it feels like the real thing (Im only 18; Ive still got my "V-Card"!), I can definately tell you it feels pretty good! It is pretty noisy, however! 0.o
And for anyone else wondering, it does not come in the box that is shown in the picture. It comes in a plastic bag with instructions for cleaning and use in a seperate, smaller bag. Does have a very strong plasticky/latex smell that is a bit overwhelming and offputting. Very discrete shipping as well. I recommend the seller and their product 100%. Definately worth the cash.
on January 6, 2017
Honestly, for what I paid for it, it works fantastic. It feels great, is simple to clean, and holds up well. But that's where the positives stop. The material it's made of is unappealing and seems to attract every little speck of dust and hair it possibly can - which is why I kept the plastic bag it came in. Also, while it does feel good, I've had better experiences elsewhere, with better products. But for what I paid for it, I can't complain. If you're looking for a top-shelf, or even upper-middle shelf quality, be prepared to be disappointed. If you're looking for something cheap, easy, and pleasurable, well, here you are.
on December 16, 2016
Feels good when used with some lube. However, I'm not as big of a fan of the Super Head Honcho as I was the original. The open end makes the toy more difficult to use, and tends to make more of a mess. It is also harder to maintain suction with a finger in the hole on top. I also preferred the entrance on the original model, which was a funnel-like approximation of a vagina. This has a "mouth", which is harder to enter because it sticks out a bit.

All complaints aside, this toy definitely still earned 4 stars. It is a great texture, easy to clean, and has a cool interior design.
on March 4, 2018
It doesn't feel as real as some of the other models out there, but it beats using your hand and will get the job done.

You can control the suction with a hole in the back, which lets you customize your experience. The hole in the back also makes this easy to clean. I add a dab of dish soap and run it through as I gently caress the ribs with my fingers and give it a thorough cleaning.

The material used is not as soft and elastic around your member as other models are, but it makes the toy extremely durable. I've used this thing dozens of times over a five-year period and it hasn't torn or shown any signs of wear. I decided to step up my game and buy a "higher-tier" toy. It felt amazing, almost like the real thing, but it tore all the way down the ribbing after two uses. I'm not well endowed or anything -- the mold just couldn't hold through for repeated use. So when I look at this ripped toy, then look at the Head Honcho, it's obvious that the Head Honcho is built to last.

The Head Honcho never fails!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 16, 2014
I have a different sleeve we've had for a few years but it is only 3-4 inches long and will not accommodate the full length. The reviews on this one sounded good so we gave it a try. The length is good and will take everything, but it is too smooth inside, is very floppy, provides very little friction, and as a result it takes too long to get the job done and with less than stellar results (like mediocre delivery pizza that took longer than 30 minutes to arrive...). We've used it a few times now and my other model, besides its short-comings, is a much more enjoyable experience. I cannot give this item two thumbs, or anything else, up.
on December 18, 2015
Hubby could hardly wait to use this as we are not intimate much any more due to a situation with me. That is the reason I bought the Sue Head Honcho for him. He was so surprised when I offered to buy it for him. And when it came, it was discreetly, packed well in a box with air pillows. After opening the package, he and I inspected it visually and physically. Touching it felt like almost the real thing. He inserted two fingers in one end to measure the size. I guess he decided it was right as he used it that very same night.

He is extremely happy with my gift choice for him and wanted my participation, which I was only so happy to do. When it was all said and done, he said that I must love him a lot to give him such a wonderful Christmas gift. He is right. I do.

His results were very pleasurable and quick. I loved watching him as pure pleasure came over his face as he was enjoying himself immensely.

Since it is of a nature to seem to catch up everything, and we have cats, I suggested he keep it in a zip bag. He promptly did so after thoroughly cleaning it.

By the way, ladies, I am 68 and if I can do what I can to help my hubby be blessed and happy, you can too.

Do I recommend this? Yes I do.
on December 17, 2017
This is a travel-sized item. I didn't read that closely enough and was very surprised when I opened it and saw just how small it was. Because of this, it's not as stimulating - since you are stretching it so much during use - this means there is less friction than larger ones.

Overall, very nice - and you CAN turn it inside out for easy cleaning. This is important since it's closed on one end.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse