Have one to sell?
Sufaniq Cheesecloth for Straining Grade 90 (9 Sq Feet), 100% Pure Cotton Cheese Cloths for Straining Reusable, Unbleached Ultra Fine Cheese Cloth Fabric, Premium Muslin Cloth for Straining (1 Sq Yard)
Amazon's Choice highlights highly rated, well-priced products available to ship immediately.Amazon's Choice in Cheese Makers by Sufaniq
List Price: $7.99
The List Price is the suggested retail price of a new product as provided by a manufacturer, supplier, or seller. Except for books, Amazon will display a List Price if the product was purchased by customers on Amazon or offered by other retailers at or above the List Price in at least the past 90 days. List prices may not necessarily reflect the product's prevailing market price.
Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime
Enhance your purchase
|Is Dishwasher Safe||No|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Food Grade Reusable Cheesecloth: A true Nature's gift that brings out the real chef in you, Sufaniq cheese cloths for straining reusable is made of 100% pure cotton cloth that is unbleached, dye-free and odorless so do not impart any color or odor to food.
- Premium Cheese Cloth Fabric: Unlike others, Sufaniq cheesecloth for straining are densely weaved with fine mesh. Our muslin cloth for straining works efficiently to strain milk, yogurt, broth, fruit & vegetable juice without any need to fold or layer it.
- Master Cloth Strainer: Are you troubled by the unwanted small particles that just glide in while straining? No more trespassing! Nothing passes the sight of our stretchable cheese cloth Halloween having a tight weave count of 44 x 36.
- Widely Applicable Straining Cloth: You can use this butter muslin unbleached cheesecloth for straining oil and yogurt, perfect for cheese making, tofu, other poultry, canning the lids & baking. You can use our cheesecloth for cooking , roasting and basting turkey, meat and steaming vegetables.
- Durable & Reusable Cheese Clothes: Our Sufaniq Grade-90 cheesecloth strainer is highly durable that can resists wear and tear with a higher thread count. This one-time trial will save you from a lot of hassle and serve you for long time.
- 24/7 Customer Support: Sufaniq Team works round the clock to provide their customers with best buying experience by addressing & resolving all the issues. So, Don't hesitate and contact us anytime for your queries.
This fits your .
Shop products from small business brands sold in Amazon’s store. Discover more about the small businesses partnering with Amazon and Amazon’s commitment to empowering them.
Customer ratings by feature
Value for money
Easy to use
Easy to clean
|Grade 90 – 2 Sq Yards||Grade 90 – 3 Sq Yards||Grade 90 – 4 Sq Yards||Grade 90 – 5 Sq Yards||Grade 90 – 6 Sq Yards||Grade 90 – 7 Sq Yards|
|Class||Grade 90||Grade 90||Grade 90||Grade 90||Grade 90||Grade 90|
|Weave Count||44 x 36||44 x 36||44 x 36||44 x 36||44 x 36||44 x 36|
|Size||2 Sq Yards (18 Sq Feet)||3 Sq Yards (27 Sq Feet)||4 Sq Yards (36 Sq Feet)||5 Sq Yards (45 Sq Feet)||6 Sq Yards (54 Sq Feet)||7 Sq Yards (63 Sq Feet)|
Compare with similar items
4.6 out of 5
9,385 global ratings
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on November 24, 2022
Material Type: Grade 90Size: 2 YardVerified Purchase
This cheese cloth is the bomb! Definitely worth it, and it’s a really long piece will last for a long time and does a great job on taking the liquid out of ricotta, that’s what I used it for. Still have lots of it left and the parts I cut I washed and they worked wonderfully.
Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on November 25, 2022
I mostly use it for straining rice after it’s cooked, truly filters water out and all I have to do is put the rice in the pot. So easy and reliable to use.❤️❤️❤️❤️
Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on August 16, 2022
I do mixed media, make art and junk journals and other sorts of paper crafts using digital downloads, material, pretty trims etc. This cheesecloth is the best I've found for that purpose. The 90 grade is the key, I think. A hint to get it in a nice mode to use: Put it in a pan of water and let it soak up all the water. Wring out and let the ball air dry, occasionally turning it so it dries on all sides. It leaves a nice texture on the cloth and it it's too much of a texture, a light iron will take out the wrinkles. Hope this helps! Learned this from Odulcina Anne!
5 people found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on October 16, 2022
Helped to make the cleanest canna butter and the best cookies I've ever had!!!
Stop wasting time and Buy it!Helped to make the cleanest canna butter and the best cookies I've ever had!!!
By Dana Hopkins on October 16, 2022
By Dana Hopkins on October 16, 2022
Images in this review