- File Size: 2329 KB
- Print Length: 38 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Softpress Publishing; 1 edition (July 17, 2014)
- Publication Date: July 17, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00LXPOA9S
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,091,072 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #802 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Special Diet > Diabetic & Sugar-Free
- #1270 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > One hour (33-43 pages) > Cookbooks, Food & Wine
- #1408 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Special Conditions
|Print List Price:||$10.97|
Save $7.98 (73%)
The Sugar Detox Solution: A Proven Strategy for Weight Loss, Improving Your Health and Feeling Great by Defeating Your Sugar Cravings and Addiction (Healthy Life Series Book 2) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 38 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I especially loved the tips on how to identify "hidden sugar" in most of the products we use daily. There's a whole list on names to watch out for, and I only recognized about 3 (sucrose, dextrose, and glucose). I'm happy that Hanna Davis included awesome recipes for "sugar detox." I can't wait to try the butternut squash and chorizo.
The recipes are also yummy and use common things that you can buy in the store. And I can plan easy meals on those super-busy days and more complex meals on weekends or those where I have a bit more time.
So I’d say if you're only buy one book to prepare, I’d most definitely say to make if this one!
This book does a great job of delineating the differences between the so called bad and good sugars. Also, the author delves into crucial issues such as how and what we should eat in order to stay on track, long-term. We are provided with an invaluable step-by-step detox plan, including numerous normal sugar detox recipes, recipes that will allow us to reach a more healthy lifestyle.
An important read, for so many of us.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Special Diet > Diabetic & Sugar-Free
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Detoxes & Cleanses
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > One hour (33-43 pages) > Cookbooks, Food & Wine
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > One hour (33-43 pages) > Health, Fitness & Dieting
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Special Diet > Diabetic & Sugar-Free