Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now HTL17_gno

on June 21, 2017
Great book... Way to go Whoopi... Love this series. Got it for my six year old to have in a couple of years. But I started reading them and could not stop. Now my 22 year old is reading them.
on August 16, 2017
very nice book for our stronger reader- age 4 & 5 year olds
on March 2, 2017
I didn't read it myself, but my pre-teen nieces enjoyed it, I'm sure because they both thanked me several times.
on July 25, 2017
Good books for a little girl
on July 21, 2016
Awesome this book really makes a reader out of my daughter. This book makes my daughter feel as though she is in the book. It is so real to her.
Thanks again!
on May 20, 2017
Love Whoopi Goldberg and the message is good for girls
on June 16, 2016
I liked how The friends work together to find different toe shoes from Miss Camilla freeman
on May 18, 2016
This book was purchase for my great granddaughter for her birthday. She is 7 and can't quite read it alone. Her Nana reads it with her. But she love the book so I am happy with it as well. Especially since these girls look like her.
on February 4, 2017
Good for every little girl- African-American and others
on August 17, 2017