Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18PP_gno

on May 17, 2016
I really loved this book. Sometimes you get sick of a series after a couple books because things seem drawn on but this one was just as cute as the first two. It was a quick and fun read and I hope Lauren Conrad keeps putting books out.
on November 11, 2011
The book is not about anything that will change your life. It's a fun read, and it helps you remember that what we are used to seeing on the media is not always what's really going on. What I do like about the book is that it goes straight to the point of things in the story. Yes, there is drama, and you will find yourself wanting to know "who did what?" and "how did they do it?". She's obviously not going to reveal everything in the first book of the series. The point is if you're up for a light read, I recommend it. Otherwise, if you're not in the mood to read an exaggerated (depending on who reads it) version of what might or might not go on behind the scenes of a reality TV show, then don't buy it.
on February 22, 2012
I've been a fan of Lauren Conrad since Laguna Beach aired on MTV. I then followed her career from magazines to her hit show The Hills.(which I am bummed we don't get to see her on TV anymore) I have purchased all three of her fiction books and can't wait for the new one out this spring!! I also have her Style book which is awesome! These books are a must read. I love them. I hope one day she comes back to TV with another show that possibly focuses on her career and less fake drama. She is an amazing author, designer and role model for everyone. I can't wait to get a copy of her new book.
on June 13, 2013
I have enjoyed this entire series. I watched the Hills, so found Lauren Conrad' s inside knowledge of how filming a "reality" series makes this fiction actually worth reading. My opinion is that she wanted people to have an idea what it could be like. I would recommend this to anyone that enjoyed Laguna Beach or The Hills or enjoys Lauren Conrad.
I think if you liked book one...buy book two...and so on. If not...then stop after the first one. SORRY...I am not helpful.
on April 3, 2016
Wanted to love this book more than I did.
on July 16, 2014
I have to say I'm really disappointed with the way things ended in this novel. We'll just have to see what the spin-off sequel has in store for us.
on July 26, 2016
I personally was a big fan of the Hills on MTV, so it was great to get the inside information on how things really ran, but without reading a non-fiction tell all.
on October 23, 2010
I enjoyed Lauren Conrad's first two books of this series and was quite impressed with her writing skills. However, this third book of the series left me feeling disappointed. I felt like there was too much unfinished business. Although she gives a summary at the end what each character ultimately ends up doing, it still makes you feel like there should be one more book to finish it off. No love life ultimately played out for the main character which was eagerly built up for disappointment. Makes you wonder if the author is talking about her own disappointing love life.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 26, 2013
All the LA Candy books kept me interested. They're easy reads & cute! I really liked them. I would purchase from Lauren Conrad as an author again.
on January 30, 2012
By the time you get to Sugar & Spice,(if you began with the first series book) you've grown to appreciate the characters a little more in the book. Lauren's literary skill show tremendous improvement. These books are great for light leisurely reading... but don't expect to be seething after the first book. You definitely have to read through. You'll be rewarded by the time you get to Sugar & Spice, and will be patiently awaiting the next book The Fame Game (April 2012).