Have all of your data at your fingertips… anytime, anywhere, right on your Android phone or tablet.
SugarSync is the easiest and most advanced way to sync, share, search and access all of your files – documents, photos, videos and music. SugarSync for Android puts all of your files from across all of your computers right at your fingertips, making you more productive when you’re on the go.
With SugarSync for Android, you can:
• Access, view, edit, share and manage files directly on your Android phone or tablet
• Search for any file or folder across your computers – even those folders that other have privately shared with you.
• Sync files and folders from the cloud to your device for offline viewing. The app automatically detects any changes and syncs these to your computers.
• Automatically back up your device’s photos & videos directly to your computers - no cables needed! SugarSync will detect the new photo, back it up, and sync it to your computers. No thinking, no cables. It just works.
• Edit any file on your device with one of your favorite editing apps and SugarSync will automatically sync the changes back to all your computers
• Share folders privately and securely with a few people. Collaborate with them or simply give them view-only access.
• Share both large files and folders using public links. Send the public link over email, Facebook, Twitter, or even SMS. Even better, your recipients don’t need to register for an account to access the file or folder.
• Upload multiple files, images, videos and folders from the SD card
• Save content directly to SugarSync from other Android apps
• Stream your entire music collection, even while you use other apps
• …and much more!
Experts agree that SugarSync is the leader in sync, online backup, and file and folder sharing.
SugarSync "is by far the best solution I have tested to replicating and synchronizing your files across multiple computers. It really works." – Walt Mossberg, Wall Street Journal
"Using SugarSync to manage your files is a lifesaver and I think it is the only sane way to edit documents on the go" – John Biggs, TechCrunch
If you don’t have an account, sign up in the app and get a free 5 GB account today.
We continue to improve the overall experience and welcome your feedback. Please send your ideas and suggestions to: firstname.lastname@example.org.