Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 19, 2013
This review in only good for in Dry Conditions, if its wet Chafing could happen after 3hrs riding. These shorts are a must if you are a serious rider. I race and 6hr and 12hr Mountain Bike races and these shorts have saved my legs and my butt. They are very comfortable and they fit very well. If your looking for the best bike shorts money can buy get these, worth every penny.
on April 17, 2013
2nd pair of Sugoi's shorts for me. Both are excellent. I'm 6ft, 215 lbs and these are a great fit at x-large. Hold together well, both have been very durable. The pad on this one is really good. Don't chince out on $ on your shorts, you'll regret it.
on July 16, 2012
I've only been able to wear these once so far, but they are extremely comfortable right out of the box. Having changed to these from the PI ones that I used to wear, I was hoping they would fare better. I was not disappointed. Did not feel a thing after my wearing them for a 30 mile ride.

I highly recommend them, will have to see how they old up against repeated use.
on December 12, 2013
So far the best seat padding of my 4 Sugoi bike shorts( incl 1 bib). Wasn't too excited about the drawstring. Elastic would have been fine. Didn't like the screen front where my other shorts still had chamois. Felt a little rough at first but after 50 miles you forget about it.
on December 26, 2013
These shorts have a good, solid construction and compression that my wife now enjoys. I tried them but the medium was way too small. I wear the medium in the RS so I figured the sizing would be the same. So, my wife got new cycling shorts instead.
on July 21, 2015
It is important to follow laundry instructions carefully. These have glued seams and a hot dryer is a bad idea......
on July 31, 2011
Very well made shorts. Great padding that will not rub you raw. The only thing I did not like is the elastic band around the bottom. The was a little tight but not too uncomfortable. I will buy another pair when it comes time for some new ones.
on May 5, 2013
The pad needs a little break in time, though does become more comfortable the more you use them. This of course is compared to the high end bike shorts which are comfortable straight out of the bag.
on August 6, 2012
I purchase these shorts because I like the way the butt pad works/fits. The multi-height pad saves my sit bones over a long ride.
on June 26, 2011
Expensive but very comfortable. Pad is thick, but works well for me. Leg grippers excellent. Useless decals come off almost instantly, not a problem, but why put them on at all? Raises an issue of quality with me, too early to tell yet.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.