Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services victoria victoria victoria  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 12 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 17 reviews
on June 24, 2012
It is no doubt a great piece of gear and the fabric and costruction is top notch as other products from Sugoi- but like others have posted, it small-- very small!! like womens small-small. I am about 5'7" 150 lbs medium build somewhat athletic but not yet Triathletic (working on it:), not overly muscular- but not slim.

Typically I wear SMALL size Polo or Pique shirts are perfect fit. I first ordered a MEDIUM to compensate for "tech gear" size it was extremely small and would be short. Putting it on all felt like almost tearing the seams. So I sent it back, got a LARGE size, even that is the smallest I would ever wear. I did not want to keep sending back and forth and dont feel like having $100's tied up in 2 weeks worth in returns -- as there is no exchange for this product. So I'm keeping this one as it will do. But the next one I order will be XL.

I appreciate the quality and the fit should be tight for this type of gear as I have other brands and favor Pearl Izumi. But caution if you get this, order 2 sizes up!
on August 30, 2012
The top feels great with no noticeable chaffing from any seems. Be careful on sizing though. I am 5'8" and 148 pounds and a size medium fits snug and is just long enough so when I swim it does not pull up past my tri shorts. If you are much taller than 5'8" I don't think the medium would fit well unless you really like the belly shirt look.
on February 19, 2013
So, I read all the reviews about this product prior to buying it. The main theme was that this is a good product but the sizing is way off. True, the sizing is off and I knew this prior to purchase as such I bought two sizes bigger than I normally would. I would normally buy a medium and bought an XL based on the reviews of others (so the reviews work). The XL is a reasonable fit... perhaps a tiny bit too small but close enough - I would call it "snug". I give it 3 stars because the company misrepresents their product and if not for the reviews customers would be at a loss.

On the functionality side, this is a good sports top. I wear mine for triathlons to include during the swim. It dries quickly and the zipper on the front allows airflow for when you need to cool down on the run or bike phases. There are two pockets on the lower back area that have a slightly elastic neck and these are perfect for a gel packet or two in each one. I have even put my cell phone in one for tracking times through a sports app; however, the phone can fall out because it is a little large for the pocket.

I did not have any chaffing problems under the arms or on the nipples during the endurance events (half ironman) - so that is goodness.

Lastly, if you care about style with your sports gear then I would say that this top is reasonable stylish too.
on October 12, 2012
This is a good looking tank. The graphic design is great., and it's comfortable to wear and run with it.

As everybody else said, it runs really small and fitted. It surprised me, even after reading all of the reviews saying that. Buy since it's a tri tank, I think it's a good thing to be tight, since it's not going to sag and create resistance when you're swimming.

Anyway, just be sure to order one or two sizes larger than you usually do, and you'll be ok.
on July 23, 2013
I am 5'4.5" 125 lbs medium build Asian and a small fits perfect on me.
I've done a few century rides and this kept me dry and cool.
I wish the back pockets are slightly bigger/taller to cover a phone that is 4"+ tall.
However, I'm able to carry 3 Gel pack on one pocket and my Droid Razr on the other.
on July 24, 2011
I am a big Sugoi fan and like the feel and fit of this tri top. Light weight and cool. I wore underneath my wetsuit and no issues with feeling wet or weighted down on the bike.
on November 25, 2012
I bought this tank for my husband for his birthday. He loves the mesh and the long zipper, both of which are great for staying cool during spin class! I read the other reviewers comments and ordered a Large instead of a Medium which was great advice. (Thank you Amazon Reviewers!) The top has washed well on gentle cycle and line dry.
on December 19, 2012
I am disappointed in my purchase of Sugoi mens sonic tri tank.First of all I think it is way over priced (made in china).You can purchase an under armor tank for half the price.I am not impressed with the material.I don't think it will last a lot of wear and use.I would not recommend the sugoi for the money it is sold for.
on October 15, 2012
First race I used this in, as soon as I pulled on the zipper, the zipper came right off. I'm past the normal Amazon return window so I'm now sure what to do about it. Seems like it would have been a nice garment.
on July 26, 2013
I read the reviews prior to making my selection, so I ordered a size larger than I usually wear and it turned out to fit nicely. Looks great!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.