Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Foo Fighters PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Customer reviews

Size: Medium|Color: Black|Change
Price:$48.95+ Free shipping

Showing 1-10 of 42 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 45 reviews
on November 16, 2012
I just received these, so this review is not based on actual use, but I thought I'd provide some input with regards to SIZING.

I'm 6'2" and at 220lbs, ...roughly 20lbs overweight (when I was competing in 400m in college I had significantly bigger thighs but weighed in at 200lbs being otherwise quite skinny). Current jeans that fit me (Levi's) have size waist 36", inseam 33" (when I can get it, or I wear 34") 'Solid' build in the legs but not huge...
Calf 45cm or 17.7 inches, thigh 61cm (24 inches)

The size XL fits well, though quite snug around the lower calves/ankles. I hesitated between L/XL since sizing is all over the place in cycling/running gear, and I wanted something not too roomy as it is my goal to work up to a triathlon next year and in the process shave off those extra pounds... It seems to be that even with 20lbs less, I should not go down to size Large.

Bottomline is that for someone with my physique, XL is the size to go with - certainly not smaller! I ordered leg, knee, arm warmers, all in XL and they fit nice and snug, but definitely not too tight.

I hope this helps. The quality looks good. Good luck to y'all.
on March 6, 2015
I ordered these for my partner, and he loves them -- as well as the Sugoi Men's Subzero Tights I got for him last year. Because I'd read that they fit small, I ordered the next size up, which is perfect. The Midzeros are a bit lighter than the Subzeros, as would be expected, and are a good option for milder winter days/nights. (We live in the far north, so "milder" is a relative term.) Both Sugois are comfortable to run in, provide some support without being restrictive, and are surprisingly warm. "Almost like running naked, except you're warm, supported, and legal." Very happy with this purchase!
on May 27, 2014
I like these because I can use my favorite bike shorts under them.
I like this system better than the integrated long bike short.
They are also easy to remove if it warms up throughout the day.
Sugoi is my preferred brand of bike apparel. They are made of high quality materials, and their bike shorts are especially comfortable and do not break down like some brands I have owned in the past. I do have 2 pair of bibs that are 7 years old and wear like new.
on November 16, 2014
These pants performed better than expected. I went on a 50 mile bike ride this weekend, under fairly windy conditions, where the temperature ranged from 28 - 41 degrees F, and at no time did my legs feel cold. Between these pants and my padded bib (that covered just above my knees) virtually no wind got through and my legs were comfortably warm. The pants fit as expected. I generally order 1'size bigger for all riding apparel, and this product was no different. Great product for the price, considering UnderArmour costs about $15 - $20 more for the same style, I would pit these pants against those, anytime.
on February 14, 2017
These tights are awesome! Really help me bike more this winter. Michigan can get cold! Ive ridden with just these over my biking shorts and my legs felt perfect. I am tall and thin, 6'1" and 160lbs. 33 inch waist. I ordered a medium and they fit good, but they are very tight. I prefer them tight, as it makes it easier to pull on a 2nd pair of tights for really cold days. But if you prefer looser pants, buy a large.
on March 8, 2013
Just received it earlier and tried it on...well made product. Very Comfortable. I got the size just right. I actually went into the mfr's website and did a little research with the size chart since in the cycle world there are no standard sizes. It's always best to visit the mfr's website for reference when it comes to size. I would highly recommend this product for sure.

03/11/2013 UPDATE: I wore this yesterday and the day started out a little chilly at the strand by Coronado. Perfect weather (as always in San Diego) but I was worried that the pants would make me uncomfortable during the ride because I knew it'll be warm by noon..well guess what? This thing is awesome! It kept warm when it was chilly and kept me cool when the sun was at full blast-clear skies :) I would highly recommend this product..great but for sure!
on January 15, 2015
Bought these upon recommendation of a trusted reviewer (DC Rainmaker) and am not disappointed. Good workmanship and very comfortable. I can't speak yet to thermal quality as it's been pretty warm in the Mid-Atlantic. For sizing, the manufacture's website is fairly helpful. I'm 6'0, 200lbs, and wear 36X30 Levi's (pushed down below the waist somewhat) -- the XL fits great for me (when worn up on the waist). I couldn't imagine going smaller without some significant (20lbs?) weight loss. I don't miss the lack of zipper on the bottoms and I would highly recommend overall.
on November 20, 2013
I am 5-11, 175. I had to get XL to fit me and they are still pretty tight, which makes them somewhat difficult to put on. I haven't tried to pull them over padded shorts yet. I would try for an even larger size, BUT the legs are so long that the grip band at the end of them is around my instep. Fortunately, that isn't uncomfortable in my biking shoes - don't really notice it.
on January 7, 2014
This is a good product for temps between 45 to the 60's - about what is needed in California. Sizing is always a problem. I'm 6'0", 180 lbs and not of an athletic build. Waist 36". I bought a large. It is just about right, maybe a tad small, but I think XL would be too long. The rise is entirely too short, but since I wear it under bike shorts, that doesn't matter. So if you are about my size, either a large or XL would probably work. You have to tug to get the bottoms over your feet; there's no zipper, just a heavy duty elastic.
on March 1, 2016
These seemed a bit tight on my lower legs but are otherwise pretty nice. They are definitely warmer than the Pearl Izumi "insulated" cycling bib tights I have. So, when it gets below 50F or so, I wear these over short bibs and my legs are much warmer. I wear the long bibs AND these below 40F and stay pretty toasty.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.