Oil month Automotive Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

Suicide Kings
Format: Paperback|Change

on September 10, 2012
This mystery/thriller totally drew me in and didn't let me go until I'd finished. The author paints an excellent canvas of detail and intrigue. It makes me wonder if he actually travelled to Italy for any of the research. A strong set of female characters carry the story from start to finish, and leave me wanting more.
on January 19, 2013
The title of the book threw me a little, but from the first page I was hooked! I loved the strong characters, setting, plot, and the dialogue between some of the key players in the novel. This book simply covers everything: murder, mystery, history, fight scenes, humor, & even a little romance! I'm wondering if there will be a sequel...curious to see what happens with the three friends in their next set of adventures.
on September 19, 2014
A great mystery/thriller filled with fast-paced action, strong characters, and intriguing historical descriptions. Chris Ferguson is a very skilled writer and he clearly displays his talents in Suicide Kings. I look forward to his next novel.
on June 13, 2013
Good plot with easy flow. Intriguing time setting choice. Good character development. Wondering if this the beginning of a series.
on January 27, 2013
From the first sentence, the rich and descriptive language in Suicide Kings will pull you into the story and you'll find yourselves devouring page after page after page. As I read it on my Kindle, I was always amazed at how quickly my percent (%) finished kept rising. This story features a powerful lead female character who finds herself in the most unusual and tragic circumstances- yet she digs deep into her psyche to find courage and strength to move forward. Despite the dark storyline, Chris Ferguson weaves in his unique sense of humor to ensure just enough comic relief to keep the story from remaining tragic. As other reviewers have mentioned, this novel is jam-packed with something for just about everyone.
on July 28, 2012
A fast paced, page turning mystery, on the streets of Florence. Fun characters, both historical and fictional inluding Machiavelli in his early years, and Savonarola, the mad monk, add flavor to a sometimes humorous and sometime serious search for a murderer. History, swordplay,pharmacy, religious fervor, and a strong female lead make for a great summer read. I thoroughly enjoyed the story and recommend it to all who like mysteries and historical fiction.
on January 1, 2014
Great book. Couldn't put it down until I finished it! Felt like I was transported back to the 15th century.