Your Digital Copy redemption code is printed on an insert inside your 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray or DVD package.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $5.49 shipping
+ $4.10 shipping
Suicide Squad (3D + Blu-ray + Digital HD + UltraViolet Combo Pack)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
It feels good to be bad… Assemble a team of the world’s most dangerous, incarcerated Super Villains, provide them with the most powerful arsenal at the government’s disposal, and send them off on a mission to defeat an enigmatic, insuperable entity. U.S. intelligence officer Amanda Waller has determined only a secretly convened group of disparate, despicable individuals with next to nothing to lose will do. However, once they realize they weren’t picked to succeed but chosen for their patent culpability when they inevitably fail, will the Suicide Squad resolve to die trying, or decide it’s every man for himself?
A Digital Copy is a digital version of the full-length movie that you get when you own specially-marked 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray or DVD discs with “Digital” noted at the top. Owning the digital version of the movie extends your enjoyment because it enables you to download or stream your movie to a computer, mobile device, internet-connected TV, Blu-ray player, or set-top box.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- MPAA rating : s_medPG13 PG-13 (Parents Strongly Cautioned)
- Product Dimensions : 0.7 x 7.5 x 5.4 inches; 10.72 Ounces
- Item model number : B01INUNEX8
- Director : David Ayer
- Media Format : 3D, Blu-ray
- Run time : 2 hours and 2 minutes
- Release date : December 13, 2016
- Actors : Will Smith, Jared Leto, Margot Robbie, Joel Kinnaman, Viola Davis
- Subtitles: : French, Thai, English, Spanish
- Producers : Zack Snyder, Charles Roven, Richard Suckle, Deborah Snyder, Colin Wilson
- Language : English (Dolby Digital 5.1), Thai (Dolby Digital 5.1), Spanish (Dolby Digital 5.1)
- Studio : WarnerBrothers
- ASIN : B01INUNEX8
- Writers : David Ayer
- Number of discs : 3
Best Sellers Rank:
#48,148 in Movies & TV (See Top 100 in Movies & TV)
- #3,911 in Action & Adventure Blu-ray Discs
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
So how is Gotham going to dig Joker out of his fortress district? It's a cross between every super hero and supervillain with a dash of 'Escape from New York' thrown in. Lots of new faces and characters: The villains are mostly trying to be good guys-and-girls and provide lots of opportunity for original dialogue.
Rollicking pacing and excellent production values. It is carried off with skill and daring, and you do not get a feeling they missed any opportunities to entertain.
I could’ve order this for £3 but went for this £10 copy because you get 3D, normal Blu-ray and digital code and slip over cover but the cover came damaged in the corners and when I stand it up in my collection you can see it squashed and damaged on the spine.