Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 7,405 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 9,832 reviews
on October 25, 2016
Entertaining plot hook, increasingly harder to maintain in the day to day business of the firm. One almost wishes, a couple of seasons in, they had found another more sustainable hook so the feeling of inevitable and impending doom didn't hover so distractingly close, nearly overshadowing every episode. It got too heavy. However, I have thoroughly enjoyed this show. The leads, Adams and Macht mesh as well together as Newman and Redford in both the Sting and Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. The managing partner, Jessica is very elegant but kind of unreachable as a person. The foil (sorry, I can't recall his name off the top of my head) is so incredibly "that kid", the f-up, in grade school you alternately hate and feel sorry for. He is so good at that role! And Donna, the secretary... so funny and spot-on in timing. Quick, witty patter amongst all of them. Love it! I literally went from episode to episode, season to season, just wanting to watch even though we had to grapple with the ominous elephant in the room and occasional leaps of wth? I wish season 6 was also free with Prime...
Suits is more than just another lawyer show. It is irreverent but not in a mainly comic way like Boston Legal. It's a drama with comic undertones (Luis!). Under the lawyer show aspect is a great ensemble cast rotating around a buddy relationship with the central two characters of Harvey Specter and Mike Ross.

As Season 3 series opens we find the firm in this midst of a merger with another firm and this drives the plot in its own interesting twists for about half of the season then moves back to the ways Mike's secret begins to unravel and how Mike and Harvey keep a lid on things.

This season is where I think Jessica Pearson (Gina Torres) takes a more prominent supporting role in the series. The was certainly there in season 1 and 2 but I feel her character takes a step up in season 3. I have liked her a lot since I first saw her on the science fiction series Firefly with Nathan Fillion and Alan Tudyk. She does not disappoint in Suits.

Like most USA series there is a season/series arc and every episode has a complete stand-alone story line. Each show leaves me with a sense that something good happened and was resolved in the show. The formula is a little predictable but I still like it a lot. It also helps someone who jumps into the middle of a season enjoy the show enough to watch more.

I've enjoyed every season of Suits to date. While it's fine to jump in almost any place in the series I think it's worthwhile to watch the series from the start and in order. I think I got a lot more by doing that.

With most seasons on Amazon Prime video it's good for binge watching without commercials. I had no glitches with Amazon Prime video on my old original Fire TV.

I like the whole series and I think season 3 takes a great turn. I'm giving it 5 stars.
Mike is growing up, fast! He has had to with the things that life has thrown up and now it's thrown him another curve ball. This time, he and Harvey are at odds, his mentor, his best friend. It's time to look in the mirror and make some hard decisions, what will they be for Mike? And Harvey, you bad bad boy. He might be a ladies man, but he doesn't have it in with the one who always stood by him and shaped him and molded him, his greatest mentor, Jessica. Where did it all go wrong? Can it be fixed? Two bulls in a china closet, who will come out the victor? Can these two head strong people come to a meeting of the minds? Harvey and Jessica are both one step ahead of each other at every turn, who will turn the next corner and be ahead of the other person and win the final battle? Who will stand behind this two big power players and be with them when the final chess match unfolds? Mike has been finding his moral ground more and more, maybe he's better off with Louis. Only time will tell.
on January 11, 2017
The level of acting in this series is just consistently superb. That and the dedication to solid storylines, keeps us holding our breath as we wait for the Mike Ross train wreck . Well written, but even better acted, The characters grow to trust and care about each other, therefore, we care about them. So until the last episode, I'm in. I know these things have a shelf life, and actors want to move on, but they and this engaging series will be missed. I didn't want to watch this series and now I know it would have been a loss to have missed it.
on September 28, 2013
This happens to be the best show out right now. I especially like the way they have developed the characters and the story lines. There has been such growth on the show, with all the suspense and cliffhangers, it keeps you on the edge for the next week. Another thing I do appreciate from the show is that things do resolve although other things pop up, just like in life. And I have a total star crush on Harvey Specter - Gabriel Macht's character! Really an excellent show makes me want to become a lawyer!
on May 27, 2014
I love Suits! Harvey Specter and Mike have such an interesting relationship and it has been fascinating to watch the characters grow – it seems that Harvey has grown as a person whilst mentoring Mike and Mike has grown in respect and loyalty towards Harvey. They are a fabulous team.
I wish the authors could work out how Mike could become legal!
One can’t help but feel for Louis (he is so needy but also brilliant) but I would not like to get on the wrong side of him! It was so sweet to see him in love – sad that it did not work out.
Rachel is wonderful – a really important part of the Series. She is absolutely unique and so likable – and funny.
Jessica still needs to open up a bit; we don’t really know her but have had a glimpse here and there of a strong and kind woman.
Donna is lovely and has really found her niche in the firm. She is just right for Mike and I appreciate the strength of their relationship.
All in all the humor and wit in the dialogue make this a very enjoyable piece of entertainment.
on June 20, 2017
At first it was my show of the night, I love everything about Mike's and Harvey's relationship but it just wasn't enough to balance out my hate for Rachel, her dialogue, contradictory actions and overall romance-only purpose in the show drives me crazy to the point where I find myself skipping her parts immediately, but now most episodes are half what I like and Half Rachel which led me to A LOT of skipping, I got tired of it, and left the show. Ever so often I wonder back wanting to continue where I left off but then thoughts of having to put up with this idiotic character for half the episode arise...then I cringe and close the page.
You will fall in love with these characters and their antics as they navigate the high stakes game of high-powered law. Original and thorny law issues are solved with complex strategy each week. Sometimes the characters' private lives interfere and threaten to screw up their careers.

There's villains and good guys and ambiguous characters - you never know quite who to trust and who is going to be the backstabber of the week. The clothes are worth watching the series for alone as well as the New York City backdrops and sets. The banter is smart and funny. The characters are really relaxed into their roles this season and exploring the nuances of their character. Watching Louis Litt's facial expressions is entertainment enough. Some scenes are so funny you will laugh until you cry. There's characters you love to hate, and some you hate to love.

Glad the fourth season just got renewed. This series is a delight and addictive.
on July 26, 2016
And that's what this TV show is about, the angles.

Funny, interesting and simplified enough for us non lawyers to enjoy this beautiful work of entertaining!

There's always a big bad fish looking to crush the apparently all mighty Harvey, which is an excellent character complemented beautifully by his number 2, his quasi friend Louis and his Boss Jessica.

5 Stars, not many TV shows can keep me engaged for so long, it does ave its lows but they last so little you forget about them, and they work as "The calm before the storm".
on October 1, 2016
This well produced comedy/drama is fast on its feet, bears a good deal of pathos, and is generally very well produced. We enjoyed the rapid fire comedic lines - evidence of some damned good writing - delivered by several cast members who are so very well suited to their roles. Our only crib is that the plot gets rather elliptical and soapy from time to time. We're looking forward with great anticipation to Season 4!