Sukin Certified Organic Rosehip Oil, 25ml
- Sukin Certified Organic Rosehip Oil is our holy grail, multi use product! It contains no less than 70% essential fatty acids (amazing for maintaining the healthy building blocks of the skin) and has vitamins to help soothe, soften and hydrate the skin.
- Sukin Rosehip Oil is perfect for dehydrated, mature skin types as well as scarring. If your skin is super dry add a few drops of our Rosehip Oil into your favorite Sukin moisturizer or even into your foundation for a dewy, radiant complexion
- CRUELTY FREE: From facial washes, exfoliants, and oils to body creams, scrubs, hand washes, hair shampoos & conditioners, we're proud to say all of our beauty products are cruelty free since the day we started - back in 2007.
- INGREDIENTS FROM NATURE: We know that everything needed to nourish our bodies can be found in nature, so at Sukin, that's what we use. Just ingredients from nature that are good for you, your wallet, and the environment too.
- SUKIN ORGANICS: Everything we need to nourish our bodies can be found in nature, so at Sukin, that's what we use. Our products are cruelty-free, vegan & made with natural ingredients that'll keep your body, face & hair healthy.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Sukin 100% certified organic rose hip oil contains no less than 80% essential fatty acids necessary for protecting cell membranes, skin healing vitamin E, beta carotene and the powerful anti-ageing antioxidant, lycopene.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.