$13.99 ($0.79 / Ounce)
FREE delivery: Thursday, Dec 8 on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon.
Ships from: Amazon Sold by: Sukrin USA
($0.79 / Ounce)
($0.76 / Ounce)
Ships from: Amazon Sold by: Sukrin USA
Unlock 5% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Sukrin Gold - Natural Brown 1:1 Sugar Substitute with Erythritol and Stevia, Zero Calorie Sweetener for Keto and Low Carb Diets, Vegetarian, Baking, Non GMO, 1.1 lb Bag (1 Pack)
Enhance your purchase
- The Original Gold Sweetener: Enjoy the aroma, sweetness, flavor, and texture of brown sugar with zero calories per serving
- All Natural: Made of erythritol, stevia, malt extract, and tagatose. Non-GMO with no artificial flavors, additives, or preservatives
- Lifestyle Friendly: Sukrin Gold has no effect on blood sugar, zero net carbs, and zero calories with less than 1 GI. It is well-suited for low carb, ketogenic, diabetic, candida, paleo, vegetarian, low-sugar, non-GMO, and all-natural diets and healthy lifestyles. Great for all ages and pet safe.
- Measures Just Like Sugar: Easy to use - if your recipe calls for a cup of brown or white sugar, simply replace it with a cup of Sukrin Gold.
- Amazing Taste: Sukrin Gold is sweet and delicious. The unique blend of natural sweeteners gives Sukrin Gold its sweet, well-rounded, and rich character. Unlike most sugar replacements Sukrin Gold actually caramelizes and does not have a cooling or bitter aftertaste.
- Guilt-Free Cooking and Baking: Retains delicious flavor at high temperatures. Sukrin Gold is great for cookies, coffee, desserts, and other sweet sugar-free treats. Perfect for baking and cooking.
- Sukrin is a Norwegian Brand: Developed by nutritionists in Norway, produced in the EU with European raw materials.
Sukrin Gold is an all-natural sweetener with the aroma, sweetness, flavor and texture of brown sugar!
Replaces Sugar 1:1
Use just as you would regular or brown sugar! Perfect for use in:
Guilt-Free Cooking and Baking
Follow your favorite dessert recipes without compromising on taste! Sukrin Gold retains its sweetness at high temperatures and even caramelizes like regular brown sugar! There's no "cooling" aftertaste associated with other sugar substitutes.
Healthy Brown Sugar Alternative
Sweetness has come a long way...
Sukrin was founded by nutritionists in Norway in 2007, producing innovative food products for health-conscious consumers. Sukrin is passionate about helping customers to live a healthier lifestyle, by providing all-natural products and ingredients that allow easy, simple changes to be made to the diet.
Whether you follow a special diet that needs to be low in carbohydrates or sugars, be gluten-free, or high in fiber – or you just want to add more healthy foods to your diet – the Sukrin range is perfect for you!
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 2.36 x 6.3 x 8.27 inches; 1.1 Pounds
- Manufacturer : Funksjonell Mat AS
- ASIN : B01ARKFXVS
- Best Sellers Rank: #5,536 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #3 in Brown Granulated Sugar
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviewed in the United States on January 4, 2019
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
For cooking, you do need to use a little more than sugar as it is about 80% sweetness of the normal sugar.
Two thumbs up!!
Top reviews from other countries
I started using this product a year ago and my wife started using it as well part of our healthy eating plan, cutting off sugar and honey completely. I use this a lot more than my wife, but we both have had these joint pains for a long time, so I suggested two weeks ago we shouldn't restock this product as I believe sincerely this was the cause. Her joint aches were very severe, but exactly two weeks after we ran out and stopped using this product, all joint aches gone! If it was just one of us we could probably say it was something else but, but it was undoubtedly from this product.
I can actually trace back her joint pains to about mid last year when she tried it for the first time. This may be peculiar to us, she used to use it daily with whole wheat cereal, I use it for coffee and yogurt daily as well. Our diet has remained the same, we just cut out Sukrin gold and nowtotally free from joint aches.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom 🇬🇧 on February 8, 2021
Sukrin Gold is an all-natural, brown sugar-free sweetener with the aroma, sweetness, flavour and texture of brown sugar. It has 97% less available carbs than sugar and is made with natural, non-genetically modified ingredients.
GI value of 1
Sukrin Granulated (Polyol-Erythritol, Tagatose, Glycerol, Malt extract (gluten free), Stevia steviol glycosides (Rebaudioside A)
Overall the look and feel is pretty much indistinguishable from the real thing. Yes, it is expensive compared to other sweeteners and best to use where it really makes a difference such as sprinkled on top of porridge, fruit or yoghurt. I've also tried in baking and so far it has proved excellent
Smell - lovely! Just like brown sugar. Texture (when dry) - nice big crystals, flows and moves like brown sugar. Weight - is reassuringly 'substantial' and much easier to judge in recipes than the lightweight stuff that is suspiciously like something out of a school chemistry lab.
Baking -not bad. As it dissolves so quickly, this doesn’t clump and will flavour your bake evenly. Don’t expect the rich depth of flavour that you get from working with real brown sugar and don’t bother sprinkling on top of cakes/sweet breads etc as it will go weird.
Also quite good for coffee as it holds most of the strong brown sugar aroma.
As long as you are prepared to overlook the aftertaste and focus on the lovely smell and fairly reasonably initial taste, then this is worth a shot.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.