Sulky 751-12 12-Inch by 11-Yard Tear-Easy Stabilizer Roll
|Price:||$12.54 & FREE Shipping|
- Provides great stability combined with effortless removal that doesn't pull, tear or distort stitches
- Professionals use 1, 2 or 3 layers of Tear-Easy to stabilize virtually any fabric
- Each layer is then easily torn away separately to prevent the pulling, tearing or distorting of stitches
- Tear Easy Stabilizer is soft lightweight and tear away easily to not distort stitches
- Great for applique decorative stitching computerized embroidery quilting monogramming stretchy or delicate fabrics
- Measures 12-inch by 11-yard roll
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Tear Easy Stabilizer is soft lightweight and tear away easily to not distort stitches. Great for applique decorative stitching computerized embroidery quilting monogramming stretchy or delicate fabrics. Measures 12-inch by 11-yard roll. Color: White. Acid Free.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
86 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 86 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's my fault, I didn't read the description closely...but it says to use layers and then peel off each layer to not pull at stitches. But if three layers doesn't work...then with what fabric am I supposed to use this product?
Four stars only because I'm new to this craft and maybe I just don't know what I'm doing!!!