Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $1.00 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
Sulky Of America Cut Away Tender Touch Iron-On Backing White, 20" by 36", Plum Dandy (664-01)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Tender Touch is a lightweight, permanent stabilizer that is ideal to "cover-the-back" of finished computerized embroideries to protect sensitive skin from scratchy stitches
- It is ideal for baby and child garments, sports apparel, lingerie, spandex and golf shirts because it stretches with the garment
- Sports apparel, lingerie, spandex and golf shirts because it stretches with the garment
- Package dimensions : 1. 7 inches (H) x 7. 5 inches (L) x 4. 8 inches (W)
|Global Trade Identification Number||00727072664014|
|Is Assembly Required||false|
|Item Weight||1.28 ounces|
|Number of Items||1|
|Size||20" by 36"|
Specification for this product family
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Tender Touch is a lightweight, permanent stabilizer that is ideal to "cover-the-back" of finished computerized embroideries to protect sensitive skin from scratchy stitches. It is ideal for baby and child garments, sports apparel, lingerie, spandex and golf shirts because it stretches with the garment.
Product detailsItem Package Quantity:1 | Size:20" by 36"
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 4.85 x 6.85 x 0.6 inches; 1.28 Ounces
- Item model number : 664-01
- Date First Available : March 1, 2010
- Manufacturer : Sulky Of America
- ASIN : B001EQYYUG
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
For the item itself, it was hard to tell which side is which. The "coarse" side would feel like sandpaper for applying onto a stitched fabric. It took some time to feel and recognize, but you should do a test before using a bigger piece. It took a bit of time to make sure all of the cover is fused to the back of your work.
I have not tested how well it will stay on after washes, as the towel is a gift and the cover is to finish it up.
I'll update my review and rating after I have further results.