Industrial Deals Beauty Silent Corner STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 31 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 33 reviews
on June 6, 2014
Was glad I read the reviews regarding the number of spools included. The thread is wonderful in my embroidery. It's a great starting kit. I go to Joann's when they are on sale for 50% off to add to the range of colors. There is one drawback, Sulky does not put the colors in any specific numerical order by color. I arranged them in the storage box by number so I can quickly find the thread called for in the pattern.
on January 18, 2016
I am brand new to machine embroidery. I read reviews and watched you tube videos before I got my machine. Most all the reviews stated that Sulky thread was one of the best. I decided to order this started kit and I am SO GLAD I did! This was perfect for my beginner status. I have had no problems with the thread getting hung up, breaking or making a mess on my projects. I love the look rayon produces. I haven't searched around much for prices so I don't really know if this is really expensive or not. I just know that I love the colors and the way my items look. I like this set so much that I am getting ready to purchase the larger set so I have more colors to choose from. Again, I'm a beginner and I am very pleased with this set and this thread in particular.
on April 3, 2014
I love Sulky thread to begin with, my machine preforms better with high end thread. I do a lot of sewing and since I mostly make toddler girls clothing I use a lot of decorative stitching, having all these color choices on hand has saved me numerous trips to the sewing store.
on October 25, 2015
works great in my Brother PE770 Embroidery Machine
on July 7, 2016
I bought this for a gift for someone who is just starting machine embroidery. I had purchased myself a set just this when I started machine embroidery. great quality of thread and I like the organized case
on January 3, 2017
Color and quality as expected! Love Sulky threads for embellishing small quilt tops
on December 23, 2016
Very nice assortment of colors, so convenient to have all the colors I need for a design, and I love the storage case!
on October 21, 2014
The thread was perfect. It didn't shred or get caught in the needle as some brands of lesser quality do.
on April 13, 2016
Picture is very misleading. The product you get has @ a quarter of the thread that shows in the picture. I feel mislead.
on February 18, 2017
Pretty sheen but didn't like how it stitched out